12th November 2016, 03:51 PM
Ranapratap ray

Am I eligible to get admission in LLB 3 years course after completing graduation with 40% marks?

Respected Sir, I have completed my graduation and now I want to pursue the 3 years LLB course. I want to know that am I eligible to get admission in LLB 3 years course after completing graduation with 40% marks? If yes then please tell me the procedure.

13th November 2016, 12:55 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in LLB 3 years course after completing graduation with 40% marks?

In order to pursue LLB course after completing graduation, you have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

> You should have completed your graduation in any stream from a recognized college/university with minimum 45% marks.

> For SC/ST candidates the marks required is 40%.

> Your age should not be more than 30 years.

> Age relaxation of 5 years is given to SC/ST candidates.

As you have completed your graduation with 40% marks, so you are not eligible to pursue this course. But, if you belong to SC/ST category then you can pursue LLB course. You have to appear for CLAT entrance examination and hence, if you score good marks in the examination then you can get admission in good law colleges to pursue LLB course.
13th November 2016, 01:59 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in LLB 3 years course after completing graduation with 40% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranapratap ray View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my graduation and now I want to pursue the 3 years LLB course. I want to know that am I eligible to get admission in LLB 3 years course after completing graduation with 40% marks? If yes then please tell me the procedure.

Sorry, you are not eligible to get admission in LLB 3 year’s course after completing graduation with 40% marks. The candidates with BA, BCom, B.Sc, BBA, BBM or any other equivalent degree recognized by the university, securing an aggregate not less than 45% of marks of the total marks for general candidates and 40% for SC/ST candidates are eligible for the admission to LLB course. The admission to the LLB course will be done through a common entrance test like CLAT. So it is not possible to study LLB with 40% marks in graduation.
13th November 2016, 05:50 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranapratap ray View Post
If you fulfill below given criteria then you are eligible for LLB course.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board are eligible for LLB course.

There are no age criteria.
6th December 2016, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I have completed my graduation b.com in 2014 and now I want to pursue the 3 years LLB course. I want to know that am I eligible to get admission in LLB 3 years course after completing graduation with 40% marks?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?