31st October 2016, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue M.Arch after completing B.Tech (Civil Engineering)? Which exam I have to give for admission?

Hello Sir, I am pursuing final year B.Tech Civil Engineering. Can I pursue M.Arch after completing B.Tech (Civil Engineering)? Which exam I have to give for admission? Can I do it from IIT or NIT?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to pursue M.Tech in Civil Engineering after completing BE Civil Engineering? How much should I score to get admission in M.Tech?
  2. Can I pursue Diploma in Civil Engineering after completing my Graduation with B.Com? What is the procedure to get admission for the course?
  3. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible to pursue Civil Engineering after completing B.Sc (PCM)? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  5. Can I get admission in BE Architecture after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  6. Am I eligible to pursue M.S Civil Engineering after completing B.Sc (general)?
  7. How can I pursue B.Tech in Civil Engineering from Open University after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  8. Is it possible to pursue Interior Designing course after completing Civil Engineering?
  9. Can I pursue graduation with correspondence after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  10. How to get admission in regular BE/BTech in Civil Engg. at GTU?
  11. Can I get admission in Mining Engineering after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  12. What should I pursue after completing B.E? I am in 3rd year engineering
  13. How to do B.Tech in civil engineering after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  14. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing class 12th Science (PCMB)? -- [New]
  15. Can I pursue M.E (part time) after completing B.E in Civil Engineering without giving Entrance exam? List of the Colleges for the same?
  16. Can I pursue MS in IT with bachelors degree in civil? I have completed B.Tech in Civil Engineering with 73%
  17. How to take admission in B.E/B.Tech course in Civil Engineering at GTU? I have completed Section A exam
  18. How to get admission in B.Tech after completing 3 years diploma in civil engineering?
1st November 2016, 10:13 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue M.Arch after completing B.Tech (Civil Engineering)? Which exam I have to give for admission?

M.Arch. or Master of Architecture is a postgraduate Architecture Engineering course. The duration of this course is two years. For this course candidate must have passed B.Arch from a recognized university. As per my knowledge, you are not eligible for M.Arch after completing B.Tech (Civil Engineering).

Some of the Architecture Entrance Examinations are given below.

1. NATA Aptitude Test

2. JNTU PACET
2nd November 2016, 02:09 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue M.Arch after completing B.Tech (Civil Engineering)? Which exam I have to give for admission?

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to opt for the M.Arch course after the completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering.
Candidates those who have completed the B.Arch course from a recognised University with above 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for M.Arch course.
You can apply for the M.Tech course in Civil Engineering after qualifying in the GATE examination.
2nd November 2016, 05:49 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am pursuing final year B.Tech Civil Engineering. Can I pursue M.Arch after completing B.Tech (Civil Engineering)? Which exam I have to give for admission? Can I do it from IIT or NIT?
After completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering, you can do M.Architecture course.

Those candidates who have completed B.Architecture degree from a recognized University are eligible for M.Architecture course.

There are no age criteria.
3rd November 2016, 01:02 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to opt for M.Arch course after completion of your B.Tech(Civil Engineering) as there is no such provision for it. You should have completed your graduation in B.Arch course in order to opt for M.Arch now. You can however, apply for GATE examination and get admission in M.Tech(Civil Engineering) course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?