30th June 2017, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to reappear for maths and science exam of 12th standard which I failed long before?

Am I eligible to reappear for maths and science exam of 12th standard which I failed long before? Can you please give me the details on this? What should be the procedure I need to follow for it? Can you guide me with the complete details soon? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Should I reappear if failed in Physics and Maths of 12th standard?
  2. Should I reappear if failed in Physics and Maths of 12th standard?
  3. Is there any way to reappear if failed in Maths but qualified in 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
  4. Should I join CBSE to reappear in 12th if failed in ISC Maths and Physics?
  5. Do I have to reappear for the whole subjects exam if I failed in Maths and Science of class 10th? How can I write only the exam in which I have failed?
  6. Can I reappear for class 12th exam if I failed in the compartment exam of Maths subject?
  7. Can I reappear in whole of 12th board again under CBSE although I failed in one subject only?
  8. Can I reappear for CBSE 12th maths improvement exam through private mode if already failed once?
  9. Am I eligible to reappear if failed in JEE Advanced?
  10. Possibility to reappear in 12th CBSE Board exam if failed in 3 subjects?
  11. Will I be able to reappear in compartment exam as well as improvement of other subjects together?
  12. Can I reappear through Open Schooling if failed in 12th Andhra Pradesh Board exam? -- [New]
  13. Should I opt for Diploma Engineering course if failed in 12th Mathematics and Physics?
  14. Can I change my stream in 12th standard from arts to science? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Possibility to reappear privately this year if failed in 12th CBSE Board exam?
  16. One can reappear in +2 exam if he had failed in one subject 6 years ago?
  17. Should I join Diploma course to further study B.Tech if failed in 12th?
  18. Should I reappear for all subjects in 12th WBCHSE Board exam if failed in Physics, Chemistry and Maths?
10th July 2017, 09:34 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to reappear for maths and science exam of 12th standard which I failed long before?

If you have given senior secondary examination long before then you need to re appear for all subjects of senior secondary board examination. You can not only apply for board exam of Maths and Science only.

Candidates who fail in current academic year can apply for improvement examination of two or three subjects.
12th July 2017, 10:34 AM
sanju0770

Default Re: Am I eligible to reappear for maths and science exam of 12th standard which I failed long before?

As you are saying that you have failed in the mentioned subject long back then I am afraid to tell you that you are not eligible for reappearing in the examination from you left. You can re appear in your exam but you have to give exams for all the subjects and not the ones in which you failed.

Do not worry, if you have cleared them earlier, then I am sure you can clear them this time also
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?