14th June 2017, 03:08 PM
Shaik hameed

Am I eligible to study B.Sc Maths after completion of MEC intermediate?

Sir/Mam, Am I eligible to study B.Sc Maths after completion of MEC intermediate? I just have completed inter now, what would be the minimum criteria required to apply? Can someone please give the information soon? Thank you!

Related Questions:
15th June 2017, 09:23 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study B.Sc Maths after completion of MEC intermediate?

Yes, you are eligible to study B.Sc. Mathematics course after completion of your MEC Intermediate course. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination in any stream with Mathematics as one of the subjects from a Government recognised board are eligible to study B.Sc. Mathematics course. Admissions in B.Sc. Mathematics course are done through merit basis of 12th standard board examination marks or through entrance examination conducted by the respective college/ university.
15th June 2017, 11:41 AM
GopinKumar

Post Re: Am I eligible to study B.Sc Maths after completion of MEC intermediate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaik hameed View Post
Sir/Mam, Am I eligible to study B.Sc Maths after completion of MEC intermediate? I just have completed inter now, what would be the minimum criteria required to apply? Can someone please give the information soon? Thank you!
Most of the universities are asking for PCM in 12th as the eligibility to pursue BSc Maths course. So you may can join for Graduation in Economics, Commerce, Business administration etc. These courses are giving good career options after your graduation or post graduation. You can choose from the universities like VIT university, Lovely Professional University, Pondicheri university etc for pursuing your Bachelor course. It will help you to get more knowledge and understanding in your fields.
15th June 2017, 05:15 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study B.Sc Maths after completion of MEC intermediate?

=> B.Sc. Mathematics or Bachelor of Science in Mathematics is an undergraduate Mathematics course.

=> The duration of this course is three years.

=> Candidate must have passed 12th class in Science stream with Mathematics as one of the subjects from a recognized board.

=> The minimum percentage required in 12th class for Bachelor of Science in Mathematics course is 50%.

=> As per my knowledge, you are eligible to study B.Sc Maths after completion of MEC intermediate.
2nd April 2018, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam. In MEC group there is no science subject and in BSc mathematics there is a science subject. If I take BSc mathematics can I study science? I want to do BSc mathematics, but i am afraid of science subject
17th January 2019, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

I am completed my MEC, may i eligible for B.Sc. Maths, Statistics and Computers ?
23rd July 2019, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Does i want to study physics and chemistry to do bsc can i do it directly.
15th February 2020, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Do I can join bsc statistics after completion of intermediate with MEC group which jobs can I get by studying it
26th February 2021, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

After completing 12th in mec stream and after that by completing bsc statistics can I join btech to do aeronautical engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?