21st June 2017, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study BCA through distance mode in Kerala after completion of commerce?

I completed commerce. Subjects are English, computer application, business studies and accountancy with tally. Can I do BCA course in Kerala. If I am eligible I want study bca by distant in Kerala. Is it possible? Can you give me the details?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for TCS off campus recruitment after completion of BCA in distance mode?
  2. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of MCA in distance mode?
  3. Is it necessary to pursue Science and Maths to further study BCA? Eligibility and percentage criteria to study BCA outside Kerala for 12th Commerce state Board candidate?
  4. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology from distance mode?
  5. Can i do BCA in Kerala after completion of my 12th in commerce stream?
  6. Can I study further after B.Com, if my age is above 30 years?
  7. Am I eligible to get admission for MCA in good colleges being a candidate of pursuing BCA through Distance Education?
  8. List of universities which offer M.Sc MLT in distance mode in Kerala
  9. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Commerce after completion of M.Com in private mode?
  10. Am I eligible to appear for Bank, SSC and Railway Exams after completion of BCA course in Distance Learning?
  11. What is the procedure followed to apply for the sub inspector police job in Kerala after completion of BCA in distance mode?
  12. Which one is better for me from job point of view between BCA Distance and BCA Regular? Will I be eligible to apply for Bank, SSC, UPSC exam after BCA in distance mode?
  13. Difference between distance mode and regular mode?
  14. Can I do Ph.D through distance education having passed MA in 2002?
  15. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in any course after completion of post graduation from distance mode?
  16. Eligibility for distance B.Ed course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What are the chances of doing Journalism after Graduation in B.Sc. Science through distance mode?
  18. Am I eligible to do B.Ed after completion of MCA course? How about in distance mode if not in regular?
30th June 2017, 02:24 PM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study BCA through distance mode in Kerala after completion of commerce?

You are looking for the possibilities of pursuing BCA( Bachelor in Computer Applications) after studying Commerce in Intermediate. The answer is "YES". You can pursue the course.

The only problem is, there are some universities or colleges which require Mathematics as a subject in 12th. So if you have studied Maths in 12th you can apply. Seems like you did not. But not to worry because there are still some good colleges and Institutes which require that the candidate must have passed their Intermediate course in any stream from a recognized Board/University.

You can get into the colleges through :

* State level tests taken for Bachelor's Entrance.

* All India level Entrance exams.

* College specific entrance exams (most of the colleges conduct their own entrance tests)

* Direct admission by your 12th standard aggregate score.

// The cutoff for direct admission based on Intermediate marks varies from college to college. year to year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?