17th June 2013, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to take up Indian Foreign or Administrative service exam? I am doing B.E in electronics and communication

am doing B.E in electronics and communication. Wil i be eligible to take up indian foreign r administrative service exam?

17th June 2013, 09:47 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to take up Indian Foreign or Administrative service exam? I am doing B.E in electronics and communication

Yes, you are eligible to take up Indian Foreign or Administrative Service by cracking Civil Service Examination being conducted by UPSC every year after Graduation Degree in any stream of education.

The eligible candidate aspiring for Indian Foreign or Administrative, Civil Service Exam, must be an Indian National having either appear for the final Graduation Degree exam or pass in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 21 to 30 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate.

Hence as you are doing B.E. in Electronics & Communication, after completion of B,Tech, you are eligible to apply for Cicil Service Exam.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
17th June 2013, 03:53 PM
Paliyal79

Default Re: Am I eligible to take up Indian Foreign or Administrative service exam? I am doing B.E in electronics and communication

Hi you are eligible for almost all the civl services exams like IPS, IAS, IRS, IFS, etc after completing your B.tech degree because graduation is necessary for appearing in these exams.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA-
The candidate must have a graduation degree in any stream from a recognizing university.
There is no limit of getting minmum percentage of marks.
Age limit is 21 to 30 years.
5 years upper age relaxation for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
For more info log on to
www.upsc.gov.in
ALL THE BEST
28th July 2013, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I be eligible for I f s my date of birth is 7-10-1977.I have a degree in bachelor of bossiness mgt.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?