26th November 2011, 11:15 PM
gaddambobby

Am I eligible for UPSC exam after completing graduation in Fashion Designing with first class marks?

hi im sai, i completed my graduation in fashion designing with first class marks in 2011.. im interested in civil services, do im eligible for UPSC exam. please reply..thank you..

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do post graduation in fashion designing if I have completed B.Tech Graduation?
  2. Is it possible to directly do Graduation in Fashion Technology after 10th?
  3. Am I eligible for MSc Fashion Designing after pursuing B.Com(Hons) from PU?
  4. Can I do my post graduation directly in fashion designing right after completion of B.Tech course?
  5. Can I study Diploma in Fashion Designing and then Graduation after completing 10th?
  6. How to become a designer? What should I do after 12th?
  7. Is it possible to get government job in designing after completing graduation in fashion designing
  8. Is it possible to get a government job in designing after completing graduation in fashion designing? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Did Fashion Designing course with 80% marks and 45% in Graduation : Am I eligible for Probationary Officers exam in any Indian Government Bank?
  10. Can i apply for post graduation in fashion designing? I have also done 2 year advance Diploma course in fashion designing.
  11. Can I do Graduation without doing 12th class after completion of Diploma in Fashion Designing?
  12. How can I study Fashion Designing course in Graduation after completing 12th Commerce?
  13. Can I join fashion designing course after completing 10th class with 95%? I want to join fashion designing course
  14. Eligibility for Hotel Management course after completing graduation in Arts having Fashion designing?
  15. Can i do Fashion Designing course after Diploma in Information Technology?
  16. Can i study Fashion Designing after doing B.Tech from CSE? -- [New]
  17. Am I eligible for Bank PO exam after graduating in Fashion Designing?
  18. Eligibility criteria for post graduation in Fashion Designing?
28th November 2011, 09:46 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for UPSC exam after completing graduation in Fashion Designing with first class marks?

You have made a good decision of joining civil service. The basic qualification for joining civil service is to have completed graduation. Since you have completed your graduation you can apply for UPSC exam. You have to choose an optional subject from the prescribed list. The civil service exam consists of two stages prelims and mains.
11th December 2011, 07:13 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for UPSC exam after completing graduation in Fashion Designing with first class marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaddambobby View Post
hi im sai, i completed my graduation in fashion designing with first class marks in 2011.. im interested in civil services, do im eligible for UPSC exam. please reply..thank you..

[SIZE=6]UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION [/SIZE]

Yes , You are eligible for UPSC exam.Bacuse you have completed graduation degree.

DETAILS ABOUT UPSC EXAM

Civil service exam exam conducted by UPSC.There is no marks criteria.Only graduate are applicable for you.

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:

Candidate should have minimum graduation degree with any discipline from a recognized university.

AGE CRITERIA:

For General category candidate,age should be between 21 to 27 years
For OBC category candidates age should be between 21 to 30 years
For SC/ST category candidates age should be between 21 to 35 years.

NUMBER OF ATTEMPTS:
4 attempts for General category candidates
7 attempts for OBC category candidates
Unlimited attempts for sc/st category candidates
28th January 2012, 05:30 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaddambobby View Post
HI,
After completing graduation you are eligible for I.A.S exam.

I.A.S exam exam is conducted by U.P.S.C once in a year.

Qualification:- Pass graduation with any stream fron recginiced university.

Age limit:-
For Open category:- 21-30 year
For OBC category:- 21-33 YEAR
For ST/SC category:- 21-37 year

Number of Attempts:-
For open category:- 4 attempts
For ST/SC category:- 7 attempts

CIVIL SERVICES (PRELIMINARY) EXAM., 2012
Date of notification:-04.02.2012
Last Date of receipt of form:- 05.03.2012(MONDAY)
Date of exam:- 20.05.2012(SUNDAY)

CIVIL SERVICES (MAIN) EXAM., 2012
Date of exam:- 05.10.2012(FRIDAY)
29th February 2012, 06:06 AM
ramandeep.2dec

Yes, you can. for Civil services examination, you just need to be graduate for being eligible . Its doesnt matter you are a science graduate or fashion industry graduate or Arts graduate . You should be graduate with age from 21-30 years (age relaxation for reserved candidates as per Govt guide lines) to apply for civil services. General students can take Civil services exam only 4 times
29th February 2012, 08:49 PM
rvidyasagar

You are certainly eligible to appear for the Civil Services Examination.

The educational qualification eligibility condition merely stipulates that you have to be a graduate, irrespective of the discipline or the score.

However, do exercise care while selecting your optional subjects. Being in fashion design, you are handicapped to the extent that there is no subject directly related to your discipline among the optional subjects. You will have to select two optional subjects depending upon your ability and time to prepare.

Please note that the last date for application is 5th March.
29th February 2012, 08:53 PM
rvidyasagar

You are certainly eligible to appear for the Civil Services Examination.

The educational qualification eligibility condition merely stipulates that you have to be a graduate, irrespective of the discipline or the score.

However, do exercise care while selecting your optional subjects. Being in fashion design, you are handicapped to the extent that there is no subject directly related to your discipline among the optional subjects. You will have to select two optional subjects depending upon your ability and time to prepare.

Please note that the last date for application is 5th March.
1st March 2012, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

can i apply for IAS exams after graduation from fashion design from NIFT???
PLEASE SPECIFY THE SUBJECTS THAT CAN BE TAKEN FOR THE MAIN PAPER...
17th March 2012, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

After degree in fashion design what subject will be easy for me to study for the main papers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?