5th July 2011, 10:04 PM
divya virender

Any chance for females to join Military as engineers? Eligibility conditions for the same?

Sir,
I am final year student of b.tech (computer science). Are there any chances for females to join the military as engineers? what are the eligibility conditions for the same?

10th September 2011, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any chance for females to join Military as engineers? Eligibility conditions for the same?

sir..i am advocate and want to join army TA
23rd September 2011, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any chance for females to join Military as engineers? Eligibility conditions for the same?

sir,i Trupti Patil passed 12th with 90% in maths,phy,chem, & i want to take admission in miltary,airforce,navy engg.colleges pl.guide me about admission
14th November 2011, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

m in btech 2nd year with Comp Sc branch......hw cn i prepare to join Indian Army...n when i ll be eligible to join,whch entrance n whch exams i ll have to give....n wat ar d criteria fr married/unmarried girls to join Army being Comp Engg.....plzzzzzz do rply
3rd January 2012, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my B.E. CIVIL & working in private company since last 2yrs......i want 2 join mes...so pls tel me how do i come 2 know abt d entrance exam ???
pls guide me....
24th April 2012, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

i m in B.Tech 2nd year with ECE branch.....hw can iprepare to join indian army...nd wen nd which entrance exam i can give...plz reply ASAp.
22nd June 2013, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

i am doing extc engneering from mumbai university. what should i do to join mes after completing my BE ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?