7th September 2012, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

How to join Military being a candidate having scored 81% in 10+2 and pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech course?

now i am studying betech3rd year now i want to stop this studying and i want to enter into military please help me how to join in military and i have finished my +2 with 81% and my number is 8807118521
my name is vishnuvardhanreddy.y

Related Questions:
  1. How to get Internship in top Companies being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  2. How can I prepare for Placements being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  3. Required Percentage of Marks to apply for Indian Navy being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  4. Am I eligible to give CDSE Exam being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech course?
  5. Which Books to refer for JTO Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  6. Can I give upcoming GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  7. Best Colleges offering GME course? Will there be any benefit of doing M.Tech in Marine Engineering being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. How can I join Indian Army after pursuing B.Tech from Mechanical Stream in 3rd year? Procedure to join Indian Army? I have scored 70%
  9. How to get job in Air Force being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ECE?
  10. Which kind of Jobs will I get being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  11. Am I eligible to write ICET Exam pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech course?
  12. Am I able to join Army being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Engineering with an aggregate of 58%?
  13. How should I get into ISRO pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE and having good academic result in 10th and 12th class? When will be the Exam conducted for this? Whey ISRO will take B.Tech students?
  14. Am I eligible for campus placements with 4 backlogs? -- [New]
  15. How can I join Indian Army being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. What steps should I follow to become an IAS Officer being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in EEE?
  17. How to join Indian Military Academy while pursuing BBA? What is the date of the exam?
  18. How to join Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BE in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
7th September 2012, 04:52 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Military being a candidate having scored 81% in 10+2 and pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
now i am studying betech3rd year now i want to stop this studying and i want to enter into military please help me how to join in military and i have finished my +2 with 81% and my number is 8807118521
my name is vishnuvardhanreddy.y
It is not good decision and while pursing in the pre-final year of degree course , you are not eligible to enter the military Academy examination and other entries also . So first finish you are graduation then apply for the defence service examination .

Let see the what are option available to enter the Military Academy .

If you are not completed graduate degree then you treated as the intermediate candidate and as per your qualification . You have a optional like 10+2 TES Examination and NDA Examination .

10+2 TES Examination :-

-->> Education Qualification needed is that you need to qualified your Intermediate with Physics , Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects from a recognized Board .

-->> You must secure at least 75 percent aggregate marks in above mentioned subjects .

-->> You must have a attained the age of 16.5 years and must not have attained the age of 19.5 years and No upper age limits .

-->> You must be Unmarried male candidate .

NDA Examination :-

-->> Education Qualification needed is that you need to qualified your Intermediate with any discipline from a recognized Board and there is no percentage bar .

-->> Minimum Pass marks is enough to appear for this examination . But try score maximum marks in your examination and then you have a better chances in next level of Interviews .

-->> You must have a attained the age of 16.5 years and must not have attained the age of 19 years and No upper age limits .

-->> You must be Unmarried male candidate .

So , if you are not completed graduate then you can apply these entries . But you have to satisfy the framed age limits .
7th September 2012, 06:00 PM
Civtech
Junior Member+

Default Re: How to join Military being a candidate having scored 81% in 10+2 and pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech course?

Dear friend to apply for the Indian Military the candidates have minimum qualification of intermediate.....And after than you can apply for the Indian Army by taking the exam of NDA...Some conditions which are applicable are followings:
The candidate should be a citizen of India.
The candidate should be physically fit..
The candidate should be mentally fit..
7th September 2012, 06:01 PM
Civtech
Junior Member+

Dear friend to apply for the Indian Military the candidates have minimum qualification of intermediate.....And after than you can apply for the Indian Army by taking the exam of NDA...Some conditions which are applicable are followings:
7th September 2012, 06:02 PM
Civtech
Junior Member+

7th September 2012, 09:49 PM
MOUSE92

dear,

in order to join military you have to give NDA exam
it is conducted by upsc twice every year

EDUCATION QUALIFICATION

--10th pass

--12th pass from
chemistry

maths

physics

AGE LIMIT:16.5 to 19 years

exam procedure:

written exam

interview

medical test

for online application visit:

http://www.upsc.gov.in

good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?