14th March 2012, 03:14 PM
jaswant.nishad86

Any chances of getting a job after completing 165(OBC) rank in IBPS exam?

ser i got 165(obc) in ibps exam if any chance to get the job

Related Questions:
  1. Do I have any chances to get a job in any bank after scoring 176 in IBPS clerk exam? I am in general category
  2. What are the chances for me in getting Job having scored 113 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate from SC category? Tips to prepare for the Interview?
  3. What are the chances of getting a job after scoring 113 marks in IBPS Clerk entrance exam in SC category?
  4. Chances of getting selected in IBPS CWE-III Clerk exam for job at Vijaya Bank?
  5. Does I have to qualify in IBPS exam to get bank job if pursuing B.Sc?
  6. What are the chances to get interview call after scoring 132 marks in IBPS clerk exam in general category?
  7. How may I get area code of Calicut? I'm applying for NDA
  8. Are there any chances to get a job after scoring 127 in IBPS CWE?
  9. What are the job chances after completing MS in Aerospace from United States? -- [New]
  10. Will there be any chance for me to get a Job having scored 166 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate from OBC category?
  11. What are the chances to get selection in IBPS after scoring 147 marks in Clerical exam?
  12. Will I get job in Banking sector through IBPS exam? Eligibility to appear in IBPS exam with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  13. Can I get Job or not having scored 66% in Graduation and 137 marks in IBPS PO Exam being a female candidate from SC category? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What kind of job I will get after qualifying IBPS Clerical exam being a B.Sc 2nd year student? Procedure to apply and books for preparation?
  15. What are the eligibility criteria for getting job in Andhra Pradesh through IBPS?
  16. Can I apply for private sector banks after BCA course?
  17. Will there be any chances for me to have Interview having scored 145 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam?
  18. How may I get details about Samuh ga vacancies in Uttarakhand? Types of jobs available in the same?
10th December 2019, 05:15 PM
Farheen M

Default Re: Any chances of getting a job after completing 165(OBC) rank in IBPS exam?

Yes you have opportunity to get Jobs if u even have scored 11 in (OBC).

Bank wise IBPS PO 2019 Vacancies List :

* Allahabad Bank
* Bank of India
* Bank of Maharashtra
* canera bank
* corporate bank
* indian bank
* Oriental Bank of Commerce
* UCO bank
* Union Bank of India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?