4th September 2016, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

Apart from coaching what else to do in order to crack NDA 2017 exam?

Well actually I want to crack NDA 2017 exams for which I am required to do preparation with best nda coaching that I know, but what else to do?

4th September 2016, 02:35 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Apart from coaching what else to do in order to crack NDA 2017 exam?

NDA stands for National Defence Academy and the entrance examination is conducted in two stages as written and interview.

If you are taking coaching classes and practice what is taught to you then you will be able to qualify in entrance examination.

But, it requires better preparation level to qualify in SSB where you have to go through many examination stages and face Psychologist, GTO and Interviewing Officer before the final eligible for medical.

So, you must work on English, Current Affairs, India and its relationship with neighbouring countries.
4th September 2016, 04:42 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Apart from coaching what else to do in order to crack NDA 2017 exam?

For cracking NDA exam you should start topics from basic. If you have basic knowledge of the topic only then you can solve the higher level questions. You should keep you physically fit also and for that you have to start exercises and meditation so you can be stress free and fit. You have to take healthy food and lots of water to keep yourself healthy. You should be good at general knowledge and proficient in English. As proficiency in English will not only help you in written test but also it may leave a good impression on selectors at the time of interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?