3rd June 2012, 09:31 PM
sharan menon

Is B.Arch a good course to be pursued?

Is b.arch a good course to pursue?Will studying B.arch in NIT guarantee myself a good job in the future?

5th June 2012, 03:57 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is B.Arch a good course to be pursued?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharan menon View Post
Is b.arch a good course to pursue?Will studying B.arch in NIT guarantee myself a good job in the future?
B.Arch stands for Bachelor of Architecture and it is undergraduate degree course and the duration of this course is 5 years. To get admission in this course you have to complete your Intermediate examination or equivalent examination minimum 50 percent aggregate marks.

You have to complete your 12Th examination with Maths and English as a compulsory subjects and also appeared for the entrance examination like AIEEE, NATA, IIT-JEE etc.

This course is tell you about designing buildings and structures.

To get admission in this course in top university is very tough process because you have to appeared for the entrance tests. If you cracked any one of the above mentioned test with good marks and Rank, then you are eligible to appeared for Counselling to get good colleges.

To prepared well for the entrance examination you have to study Intermediate NCERT Book.

After completing this course you can register with Council of Architecture to become a Architect in future. There are lots of Government Jobs as well as private jobs is available for B.Arch candidates. So according to me this course is best for you to make your career bright in future.

So, please prepared well for B.Arch entrance test to get seat in top colleges.
5th June 2012, 05:43 PM
param3003

yes...with b.arch course....u can become architecture and also u can have a chance for government jobs afterwards,

even at abroad...there is huge demands of architectures.
12th June 2012, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

my frnd got 216 marks out of 300 in barch aieee ,which colg can he get ? can he get govt. college??
23rd May 2013, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

i got 230 in b.arch 2013 can i get in architecture at nit????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?