30th May 2011, 11:59 AM
maghizhchiyan

Procedure for taking jobs after Electronics and Communication Engineering?

hi...! i am santhosh , i am a electronics and communication engineering , i want to know about the procedure for taking the jobs... plsss...

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between electronics and communication and electronics, telecommunication and electronics engineering?
  2. What is the procedure which I need to follow to get the educational loan for doing B.Tech in Electronics and communication engineering?
  3. Procedure to get jobs after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  4. What is the procedure followed for doing masters in electronics and communication? -- [New]
  5. What should I do after completing diploma in ECE?
  6. Suggested jobs after PG in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  7. Which exams to write to get in government jobs after B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to pursue MS in electronics and communication?
  9. Government job availability for Electronics and Communication Engineering Students with 65% aggregate?
  10. Central or state Government jobs after an age of 30 and Engineering with Electronics and communication?
  11. What is the scope of Electronics & Communication and Electrical engineering in private sector?
  12. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  13. How to get job in Shipping Line after completing final year engineering in Electronics and Communication?
  14. Where can I get government jobs after Electronics and Communication Engineering? Is there any government job?
  15. ECE specialization is available in MS or not?
  16. Which branch of engineering to select after completion of 12th standard?
  17. Procedure to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma? I have just completed my 2nd year in electronics and communication engineering
  18. Job opportunities in Central Government for B.Tech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) 3rd year candidate?
15th August 2011, 12:33 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for taking jobs after Electronics and Communication Engineering?

You can apply for ample of jobs and yes being in Fourth year you can apply but Notification for maximum Government jobs comes in 2nd semester of your Final year.

Lots of Government Exam are opened for you, Like Being an Engineer you have lot of Options in Government side. Like if you are from ECE Branch then ECE Student can opt for Railways, Government jobs under PSU's like NTPC, BEL, BHEL, ONGC, etc But to appear for PSU you need to have Specific Criteria scheme like you should have 60 to 65% in Graduation.

Details about Railways :-
You can apply for different posts under Railways like Section Engineer, Junior Engineering , Assistant Station Manager and D M Suprientendent. For this you need to write RRB Exam conducted by Each state, even Karnataka railway board conducts RRB Exam.

Details about PSU's:-
There are Lot of ECE i.e Electronics cum Telecommunication Jobs for Students persuing E & TC as a stream.Students can Work in Public cum Government jobs which is under PSU's i.e Public Sector Undertaking.Government jobs are ONGC, BHEL, ISRO, BSNL, EBLetc

(The exact date will also be available on ONGC website www.ongcindia.com)FOR BEL i.e Bharat Electronics Limited. Click here for Present Notification at BELFor BSNL i.e Bharat Sanchar Nigal Limited Click her BSNL notice Board.For HPCL i.e Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Website for Reference.and Many More.....
15th August 2011, 03:26 AM
Sehwag6

Default Re: Procedure for taking jobs after Electronics and Communication Engineering?

after ece you have many more job chances in many fields

they are

1.core

2.software

3.communication

core:-

bhel

isro

bsnl

software:-

tcs

infosys

wipro

satyam

ibm

communication:-

airtel

tata communication

aircel

vodafone

prepare well

all the best
15th August 2011, 11:28 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

see,there have no procedure to get a jobs after Electronics and Communication Engineering.

the job is only garbed by you.no other can help you.

you can write the given below govt exam after Electronics and Communication Engineering.

1.BSNL.

2.Airport authority of India.

3.NTPC.

4.BHEL.

5.IES.

6.AIR.

7.NPCIL.

8.ONGC.

10.IOCL.

11.ISRO.

12.DRDO.

13.BARC.

14.BEL.

15.UPSC .

16.C-DAC.

etc.

all the best.....
30th November 2011, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

I am currently in last year of electronics & communication engineering student. My question is that When i can apply for job?
3rd January 2012, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

I am currently in last yr of BE E.C ... When i can apply for job?frm where i can knw dates of exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?