10th August 2011, 02:32 PM
vijaymba.hm

Basic salary that I can expect after doing MBA HM?

What is the basic salary that i can expect after doing MBA H.M

6th December 2011, 06:07 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Basic salary that I can expect after doing MBA HM?

Hello Friend,
Salary depends upon various factors other the you being a MBA. In todays world there are various jobs available in hotels all across the globe. Salaries depend upon the group of hotels you get associated with and in what job profile. Even your other educational qualification and skill counts. Experience in the same industry will hold good in getting jobs.So job is never a constraint for deserving candidates. As a fresher you can expect to get anything in the range of Rs.25000 to Rs.50000 depending upon the hotel you opt to work with. Also there are lots of opportunities abroad and you can expect to earn more than what you earn in India.

Regards
23rd April 2012, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

after the doing mba,i like to do sap fico,how the future ???
13th July 2012, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

i am doing my hotel management degree from ihm meerut i m feeling very insecure about my future in this line i wud like to change to mbbs is this better option also tell me what are my job opportunities as a nchm gradute
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?