9th February 2011, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

BEL and ISRO exam for Final year ECE student? Syllabus for the exam?

Sir i am final year ec student.
May i apply for BEL & ISRO exam, if yes then send me details about these exams{syllabus & question paper of both}.

15th February 2011, 08:42 PM
SupritShestha

Default Re: BEL and ISRO exam for Final year ECE student? Syllabus for the exam?

hi,
yes you can try for BHEL or ISRO..not only this you can also try JTO and other UPSC exams..
16th February 2011, 10:23 AM
ram07it46

Default Re: BEL and ISRO exam for Final year ECE student? Syllabus for the exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir i am final year ec student.
May i apply for BEL & ISRO exam, if yes then send me details about these exams{syllabus & question paper of both}.

yes u can apply because final year student can apply for ISRO and BEL

for detail visit ISRO website
16th February 2011, 11:10 AM
kapil2503

Bhel, isro & other psu's syllabus are almost same as the gate syllabus, that's by you need to prepare for the gate exam...
16th February 2011, 11:12 AM
p.arungoud

hello,
beml is not applicable for b-tech ece 2011 passed outs
where as isro it is for 2011 passed outs ,
to apply it click the link below
http://www.isro.org/scripts/job.aspx
16th February 2011, 11:14 AM
p.arungoud

hello,
beml is not applicable for b-tech ece 2011 passed outs
where as isro it is for 2011 passed outs ,
to apply it click the link below
http://www.isro.org/scripts/job.aspx
16th February 2011, 12:03 PM
vasanthi89

Hai....Now,ISRO announced a job opportunity for final year or graduates on the major of ECE.Please gom and visit www.isro.gov.in,and get details abot it.The Centralised Recruitement to the Post of SCIENTISTS/ENGINEERS 'SC' in the diciplines of ELECTRONICS, MECHANICAL and COMPUTER SCIENCE, ISRO HQ:ICRB:02:2011 dated 08-02-2011.
Here there is a facility to make a online application.so,please go through it.
*All The Best*
16th February 2011, 05:07 PM
Ankur agrawal

I think u ask BHEL not BEL

For paper and other query serch its officail website all im. information in present ISRO sie...........
16th February 2011, 07:56 PM
arunarunmeister

ISRO:
digital and analog circuits
controls
communications
microprocessors
computer organisation
radar
networks
microwave devices
wave theory.
pattern changes every year .questions based on fundamentals will be asked in isro.
19th February 2011, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

sir i am studying b.tech final year ece I am disabled student and my two legs are affected by polio so plese tell me i am elligible for isro exam yes or not because isro online application is not supporting
23rd February 2011, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

waht is the syllabus for beml 2011 for ece
28th February 2011, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I m studyin 6 sem ec i lik t do project in bhel for my final year. . . Can u tel me procedure t approach plz. .
31st March 2011, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, i am a pre final yr student of ECE dept..how can i apply for exam conducted by BEL in the next year?...and kindly tell me how can i prepare for that & the related websites also.
thanking you...... _ Debasish Bag...
1st May 2011, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

hi sir am gng to prepare seriously for BEL EXAM can u suggest me syllabus to be read. i am frm ece branch
1st May 2011, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

hi sir ,
am a student of ece who completed recently my b.tech. am here to ask u abt syllabus for BEL . I want to prepare seriously for it can u suggest me the more important subjects i have to concentrate on
5th May 2011, 11:11 AM
manish2387

hi sir,
m student of ece passed in 2009. m here asked u abt topic wise syllabus for BEL recruite 2011.
plz send it my id - [email protected]
11th May 2011, 04:47 PM
mehakmahajan28

hello sir
i want to know the syllabus of bell for ece...
plz send it on my id: [email protected]
14th May 2011, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

what's sylabus for bel...?
plz reply giving names of those subjects..
20th May 2011, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

sir i want detail syllabus of bel exam reelated to electronics.
3rd June 2011, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
I am a final year B.Tech(E.C.E.) student. How can I apply for BEL and ISRO exams?
I will be waiting for your kind response.
My mail id : [email protected]
Mob no : 9163064979
8th June 2011, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Re: BEL and ISRO exam for Final year ECE student? Syllabus for the exam?

sir i want detail syllabus of bel exam reelated to electronics.
1st August 2011, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

sir we are group of three students wanting to do final year in bhel,isro or drdo can you please guide us through procedure
20th August 2011, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

RESPECTED SIR,
I AM THE FINAL YEAR STUDENT OF E.C.E.
PLZ GIVE ME INFORMATION ABOUT BEL EXAM AND SHOULD I APPLY FOR THE ISRO ENTRANCE IN MY FINAL YEAR?
EMAI : [email protected]. plz forward this information on my id.
10th October 2011, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
my branch is ece and want to knw that circuit theory is important or not for any type of exam with ece branch
9th February 2015, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

RESPECTED SIR,
I AM THE FINAL YEAR STUDENT OF E.C.E.
PLZ GIVE ME INFORMATION ABOUT BEL EXAM AND SHOULD I APPLY FOR THE ISRO ENTRANCE IN MY FINAL YEAR?
EMAI :[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?