30th April 2018, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to do Polytechnic course for 10th candidate?

Hello Sir, I have applied in Polytechnic Entrance Test. I have completed my 10th Board exam and waiting for my result. I just want to know that is it beneficial for me if I do Polytechnic course? Kindly advise me!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study Polytechnic course for a candidate who has secured 88% in 10th?
  2. Is Polytechnic a Diploma course? Is it beneficial to do Polytechnic on 10th basis? Value of Polytechnic?
  3. Is it beneficial to study Polytechnic Diploma course after completing 10th standard?
  4. Can I apply for polytechnic after failing in maths subject? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What percentage is required for admission in Government Polytechnic, Pune?
  6. Application procedure for doing Polytechnic course after 10th from Delhi?
  7. Is it better to do Polytechnic for a candidate with 9.6 CGPA in 10th? Chances to get scholarship for studying B.Tech in Abroad?
  8. Is it beneficial to study Polytechnic Diploma after completing 10th? Branch of Polytechnic Diploma which has wide scope?
  9. Is Postal Recruitment going to be held in AP or any state?
  10. Is it possible to study Polytechnic course along with 12th NIOS for 10th CBSE candidate?
  11. Is it beneficial to do Diploma in Civil Engineering for 10th candidate?
  12. Is it beneficial to migrate in CBSE to study 11th Commerce for a candidate with 83% in 10th GSEB?
  13. Whether Polytechnic is enough for studying CA course or not?
  14. Polytechnic courses other than Engineering for a candidate who has secured 78% in 10th?
  15. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Fisheries Technology? -- [New]
  16. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  17. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering for 10th WBBSE candidate?
  18. Which is beneficial to study among Computer Engineering and Computer Application in Diploma for 10th candidate?
23rd May 2018, 08:56 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to do Polytechnic course for 10th candidate?

Intermediate (12th) & Polytechnic are good in their own way. In some points 12th class is better compared to polytechnic.

It will depend upon your goal because of you wish to study engineering related course then both have same value but if you wish to study other courses then polytechnic is not accepted.

When you compare career options & opportunities then the chances are high for 12th class than polytechnic.
So, it will better if you choose 12th class education in any stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?