19th August 2011, 12:33 AM

Companies in which I can apply after having certain experience in claims processing and reinsurance accounts processing in BPO?

Hello, my name is Alex I have experience in claims processing and reinsurance accounts processing in BPO, I would like to know the companies I can apply for a job.

Regards,
Alex

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a suitable government job after completing B.E(Food processing and preservation technology) and MBA with 7 tears of experience in food processing?
  2. What is the scope of a job after doing MSc in Microbiology subject
  3. What is the salary I should get? List of BPO companies in Kolkata?
  4. List of jobs which we can apply after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  5. Which organisations recruit M.Tech(Mineral Processing)? Government jobs for M.Tech in Mineral Processing holder?
  6. Can I get a job in NTC after completing diploma textile processing? I have 13 years experience in Dying
  7. Any companies which are offering internship in the field of image processing, microprocessors or communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which all government jobs I can apply after completion of graduation in Biotechnology?
  9. In which field I can get job after my completion of B.Sc Microbiology?
  10. How to do Ph.D in Robotics or Image Processing? I am doing M.Tech in Mechatronics
  11. Among Environmental engineering and Food Process engineering which is a better career option for girls?
  12. B.Tech in Chemical Engineering after Diploma is good for future?
  13. What should we do after completion of B.Tech CSE? Which higher studies course to opt for?
  14. Can I work for companies like Lays & other famous food companies after B.Tech in Food Processing with high salary?
  15. What is the future of chemical engineer?
  16. List of companies in Bangalore for summer training in Digital Signal Processing?
  17. Which are the good topics in Ph.D for computer science?
  18. Am I eligible to get admission for Ph.D in IIT in image processing? What is the procedure followed to apply?
15th January 2017, 08:38 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Companies in which I can apply after having certain experience in claims processing and reinsurance accounts processing in BPO?

BPO stands for Business Process Outsourcing. It is a term that is also used against Call Centres. These are nothing but outsourced support functions of large businesses and cater to varied needs of the clients and the customers. Although, not a very reputed job at all in a country like India, there are many people who are into this industry.

This is for a few reasons:

1. It is one of the easiest to get a job in a BPO. It is nothing but a walk in when one candidate who can speak good and has good communication skills gets a job in a BPO.

2. Easy to switch as there are many options available in the market

3. High Paying (as with incentives) since there are very less people who stick to a particular job and therefore to keep them with the company they are paid really well.

Now, as you said that you have worked with the claim processing and reinsurance accounts processing as your experience, these are very specific to clients and may not be with other companies. The major drawback with the BPO companies is that they are completely process/client dependent and the skills that a particular employee would acquire through experience goes for a waste when he/she has to apply to some other company.

I would suggest you the following:

1. If you have not spent much of your time in BPO industry, EXIT NOW!

2. If you have spend like about a few years then it should be true by now that you are into some team leader positions wherein you do not have to work yourself but handle teams that would be working.

3. Thus, do not look for jobs pertaining to your particular skill set but look for positions that are senior and more relevant for you

4. Also note that if it is still possible for you to change your career, do so. Enter into jobs / careers where learning is possible and you can take care of your further life yourself. Develop skills.

5. Make your profiles on job portals such as Naukri.com, Shine.com, Timesjobs.com, Monster.com etc. These portals would definitely help find you the right job. If not, try buying their premium by paying some money to these portals. They actually work.

6. Take up some certification courses such as related to data analytics, Information Technology, Coding or Management so that you have an alternate skill which the companies and look at and consider.

7. Try going for higher education primarily in the form of MBA as its one of the best PG courses that you can do today. Crack the national level exams such as CAT, MAT, XAT, IIFT, SNAP, NMAT, GMAT, CMAT etc and you would realise a huge door of opportunities open up for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?