11th July 2012, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

which are the best courses for CSE students after B.Tech?

Which are the right courses for CSE students after b.tech...please tell me

6th October 2012, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: which are the best courses for CSE students after B.Tech?

after b.tsch cse i wan do join in networking institiute is it useble to us if it is then which course i must prefer???
31st May 2013, 05:58 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

You can look for M.Tech degree in CSE or Computer and Communication Engineering. M.Tech in Wireless communication and computing, M.Tech in Network communication and security, etc are also good. MBA degree in Operations Management or Systems/IT can also be opted. MS degree from international Universities will be good for career growth. Short term courses in Computer aided design, java, .NET, etc can be selected for studies.
20th January 2014, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

after BTEC FOR CSE WHICH IS THE BEST COURSE
18th January 2016, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

I would like to take java course pls tel what they need for java how to take course for best
19th January 2016, 10:13 AM
Suraj Singh 7494

After completing B.tech with CSE trade a candidate can go for the further higher education and take admission in M.Tech courses. Or the candidate can do some courses and enhance his knowledge in the field of Computer. Now a days most of the companies wanted the employee which are good in languages, typing skills, programming and etc. So you can go for these course like you can learn about .net, HMPL, C++ , C# Oracle languages or you can do some programming course which enhance your knowledge in programming field. If you have knowledge of Hardware and Software than you can also open your own work which is also a very good option.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?