8th September 2016, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

What are basic needs to get job software company like TCS?

Now I am studying b.tech 3rd year ,please tell me how to prepare for getting job in software company? What are basic needs to get job software company like TCS? Can you please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the response.

9th September 2016, 12:34 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What are basic needs to get job software company like TCS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Now I am studying b.tech 3rd year ,please tell me how to prepare for getting job in software company? What are basic needs to get job software company like TCS? Can you please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the response.

The candidate should have studied B.E or B.Tech and qualified with over 60% marks. They have also cleared the 10th and 12th with a minimum of 60% marks. This is the basic need to be eligible for a job in TCS. The next step is to clear the Aptitude Test conducted by the company for the selection. If you clear the aptitude test then the next round will be technical interview and finally HR interview. If you clear the aptitude then you will almost through. So first practice aptitude questions as much as possible. The aspirant should be very good technically and should have decent communication skills to get a job in TCS.
16th October 2018, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are basic needs to get job software company like TCS?

I have 10th marks 48%,12th marks 70%,b.tech CSC(C ,JAVA)72%, I wants job in TCS COMPANH.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?