8th October 2012, 12:10 AM
sukhiba

Which is the best way to clear UGC NET Exam?

What is the best way for clear the ugc/net

8th October 2012, 10:29 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best way to clear UGC NET Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukhiba View Post
What is the best way for clear the ugc/net

NET stands for National Eligibility test and this examination is conducted by UGC, twice in a year and this examination is conducted to certified candidates for the post of Lectureship and Junior Research Fellowship. If your aim is to become Lecturer in some top Indian Colleges, then you have to cracked the NET Examination first.

NET qualified candidates will gets lots of opportunities in various colleges as a lecturer. You can also do P.hd courses after cracked the NET Examination. To cracked this examination is not so easy, you need a lots of practice to cracked this examination. First, you have to prepared for this examination as per the latest pattern and syllabus.

NET Pattern was already changed and there is no Descriptive paper as per the latest pattern.

You have to appear for 3 papers in this examination and all are conducted in same day in two sessions. You can get the syllabus of NET from the official website. You have to choose the one subject on the basis of your post graduation only. The list of subjects is available in the official website of UGC, please visit the website and download the syllabus.

All 3 papers in NET is objective and there is no negative marking in the examination. Paper-I and II is of 100 Marks and Paper-III is of 150 Marks.

If you prepared as per the syllabus then may be you will cracked this examination, you can also download the previous year papers from the official website. The answer key of NET Examination is also available in the UGC website, please check the website for more details.

http://www.ugcnetonline.in
8th October 2012, 10:42 AM
sudha001

Thumbs up Re: Which is the best way to clear UGC NET Exam?

Hello friend ,

Tips for UGC NET Examination:

1)The preparation should start three months before exam and it should be based on regular studies.

2)Study according to current syllabus and also you have to be more conscious regarding the current affair questions as this the portion where you can score more marks .

I AM POSTING SOME OF THE BEST BOOKS FOR YOU THAT WILL HELP YOU TO CRACK YOUR EXAM :

ALL THE BEST ....
8th October 2012, 11:23 AM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

NET stands for National Eligibility test and this examination is conducted by UGC, two times in a year and this year June NET Examination was already completed and the result was also declared. If you have appeared for June NET Examination then please check your result soon from the given Notification.

I hope that you cracked this examination and in case if you not selected then you can try again in December examination.

Notification of December NET will be published soon in the month of october.

eligible candidates fill the application form of NET online from the official website.

Here I am attaching the December NET Result, Kindly download and check your result soon, The result already declared on 18/Sep/2012.

Those who selected in NET are provisionally eligible for Lectureship post in any Indian Colleges. So NET qualified candidates may become Lecturer in some top colleges or also do P.hd courses from top colleges.

You can get more details regarding NET examination from the official website.

http://www.ugcnetonline.in
8th October 2012, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir / Madam very good morning, my name is jagjit and student of hindi literature, pls tel me how i clear ugc exam, my e-mail id is - [email protected].
please sir/madam give me reply...

regards
jagjit
8th October 2012, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

how to clear csir jrf
9th October 2012, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

what is the best way to clear ugc-net commerce.
9th October 2012, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

Good morning sir/madam I have done my post graduatin and I m sc candidate, I had done ugc net exam in june bu I m. Not cleared that rigth now I m aalso doing job what can I do for study and can't aford costly books my father no so rich so I can't. Aford books pls tell me what can I do
17th October 2012, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

hello sir or mam
I did my msc in Botany 2010 and want to make my carrier in my subject only,can you suggest me,which field i can apply specially govt. job's. with procedure.
thank you.
29th December 2012, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

plz guide me to clear net exam, subject -Political Science.
22nd January 2013, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

i m prsuing msc physcs m 1st year student can i give net test in my 2nd smstr also??? n what are d books that i shoud prefer to crak this exam ??
31st January 2013, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Please let me know for june 2013 exam, when the examination form is going to be fill up?
10th February 2013, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

sir,
how can i clear the net exam in hindi lit. pls rply
10th February 2013, 07:11 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

SCHEME OF UGC NET TEST :

The Test will consist of three papers. All the three papers will consist of only objective type questions and will be held on 30th December, 2012 (SUNDAY) in two separate sessions as under:

Session Paper Marks Number of Question Duration
First I 100 60 out of which 50 question to be attempted 1¼ Hours (09.30 A.M. to 10.45 A.M.)
First II 100 50 questions all are compulsory 1¼ Hours (10.45 A.M. to 12.00 NOON)
Second III 150 75 questions all are compulsory 2 ½ Hours (01.30 P.M. to 4.00 P.M.)

Paper-I shall be of general nature, intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate. It will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidate. Sixty (60) multiple choice questions of two marks each will be given, out of which the candidate would be required to answer any fifty (50). In the event of the candidate attempting more than fifty questions, the first fifty questions attempted by the candidate would be evaluated.

Paper-II shall consist of 50 objective type compulsory questions based on the subject selected by the candidate. Each question will carry 2 marks.

Paper-III will consist of 75 objective type compulsory questions from the subject selected by the candidate. Each question will carry 2 marks. All questions of Paper-II and Paper-III will be compulsory, covering entire syllabus (including all electives, without options).
The candidate will have to mark the responses for questions of Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper-III on the Optical Mark Reader (OMR) sheet provided along with the Test Booklet.

The detailed instructions for filling up the OMR Sheet will be uploaded on UGC website (www.ugcnetonline.in or www.ugc.ac.in ) in the last week of November, 2012. It may noted that instructions to candidates will not be sent to the candidate by post.

10th February 2013, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude (Paper -I)
26th June 2013, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

which is the best way to clear ugc net english
8th June 2014, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Hi I HV cleared the criteria of min . passing marks of net at least 4 times but due to the cut off % I havn' t qualified in it......due to which I HV been going through the depressing stage ......now I HV lost faith in the marking scheme of ugc net ......n I no longer consider that passing net is giving u opportunity to find better job .....
1st February 2015, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Thank You Sir
30th April 2015, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/mam plz help me how i prepare for net (commerce) exam a
s i m appearing mcom2nd year now.and i m a st candidate which book should i prefer for craking the examination.my mail id is [email protected]
1st July 2015, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir / Madam good evening, my name is HARDEEP and student of hindi literature, pls tel me how i clear ugc exam, my e-mail id is - [email protected]
please sir/madam give me reply...

regards
HARDEEP
18th November 2015, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

Hi sr namaste m Prince I want to clear my net commerce this is my 7 attempts but also nt cleared so plz suggest me for qualifying m waiting sr my e mail id hbbhajantribgk@gmIl,com
28th April 2016, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

I want to clear ugc net exam, i tried 16 times, but i am not able clear it.

I moved to IT field, now i want to write and clear ugc net exam in commerce, please guide me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?