21st July 2016, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I join IT companies like Wipro, Syntel, TCS, Capgemini, Cognizant, TechMahindra, Accenture being a BCA graduate with 6 month gap?

Hello sir, I have secured 55%, 65% and 65% marks in 10th, 12th and graduation respectively. I am graduate in BCA with 6 month gap. I have good communication skills and I have good knowledge of programming languages like C/, C++ and JAVA. I am also holding web designing certificate from a private institute. Can I join IT companies like Wipro, Syntel, TCS, Capgemini, Cognizant, TechMahindra, Accenture?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for the job in TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Syntel and L&T Accentury after BCA from MJPRU? -- [New]
  2. Can I get job in TCS, Wipro Infotech, L&T Infotech, Accenture, IBM and Infosys if having 4 years of work experience in Syntel?
  3. Am I eligible for TCS, WIPRO, Syntel, Cognizant, Accenture after scoring 65% in 10th,61% in 12th
  4. Am I eligible for TCS and CTS, Capgemini, Accenture and WIPRO
  5. Latest aptitude question papers for Zensar,TCS,Capgemini,Techmahindra,Patni and Syntel? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Eligibility to get job in Accenture, Tech Mahindra, TCS and Wipro with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  7. Which companies I can apply for internship while doing MCA from IGNOU?
  8. Why TCS, Wipro, Cognizant and Accenture are not hiring correspondence B.Tech candidates? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible to get job in Accenture, Capgemini and Wipro with a gap after 12th and in B.E. due to backlog?
  10. Details of Off-Campus Drive of TCS, Infosys, Accenture, HCL, CMC, Wipro and Cognizant for freshers?
  11. Eligibility to attend Campus Interview of mentioned companies for BCA student with 63.4% in 12th but 51.3% in PCM?
  12. When the Off-Campus Drives of Accenture, Infosys, TCS, Wipro and Cognizant will be scheduled in NCR?
  13. How to start career in Mainframe Production support?
  14. Which is better to join among Accenture and Capgemini to start career in IT sector?
  15. Is it necessary to maintain 60% aggregate in B.Tech 1st year to be eligible for placements?
  16. Can we become a software engineer after completion of B.Tech in chemical engineering
  17. How to join a reputed IT company like Infosys, Cognizant, TCS or Accenture after graduating from Electronics?
  18. Which company to choose between Cognizant and Capgemini having 7 years experience?
23rd July 2016, 11:35 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join IT companies like Wipro, Syntel, TCS, Capgemini, Cognizant, TechMahindra, Accenture being a BCA graduate with 6 month gap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have secured 55%, 65% and 65% marks in 10th, 12th and graduation respectively. I am graduate in BCA with 6 month gap. I have good communication skills and I have good knowledge of programming languages like C/, C++ and JAVA. I am also holding web designing certificate from a private institute. Can I join IT companies like Wipro, Syntel, TCS, Capgemini, Cognizant, TechMahindra, Accenture?
As per your 10th standard marks, you are eligible for Syntel and Wipro recruitment.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Wipro, Syntel, TCS, Capgemini, Cognizant, TechMahindra, Accenture are,

TCS, Capgemini, Cognizant and Techmahindra= 60%

Wipro and Syntel=50%

You should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two year gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Wipro, Syntel, TCS, Capgemini, Cognizant, TechMahindra, Accenture recruitment.
29th July 2016, 05:03 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Can I join IT companies like Wipro, Syntel, TCS, Capgemini, Cognizant, TechMahindra, Accenture being a BCA graduate with 6 month gap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Based on your educational background as well as the course you have done with some certification, you can get job in any of the MNC that you have mentioned.

But, here comes a small problem, it is that, you have 55% in your 10th standard and due to which you might not be eligible to appear in any of the campus placement drive being organized by any of the company

So, now you have only one option left with you and that is what, you need to
upload your resume to job finding website in order to get yourself recognized by the employer.
This is the only one option which is left with you.
24th August 2016, 12:52 PM
HERE2HELP
Member+

You are eligible only for WIPRO among those companies which you have mentioned above. As you have 55% in 10th standard, you can not appear for TCS, CTS, Capgemini and HCL. These companies require more than 60% marks throughout your academic career.

Other eligibility criteria to follow :

> You must not have any active backlogs while appearing for interview
> YOu should not have more than 2 years of study gap.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?