7th March 2017, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Is it better to get a job in automobile company after completion of diploma in ECE?

I am diploma holder in E&CE and I want to job in automobile company. Is it better for me? Please reply me quickly on this as I need to search for the job and get them soon as well. It will be helpful if you can get back to me on this with details.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any job available for me in Automobile production company after completion of ITI diploma?
  2. How much salary can a Diploma fresher expect in Automobile field?
  3. How to do a job and internship in any automobile company?
  4. Is it possible for me to get a job in automobile company after completion of B.Tech in Automobile engineering?
  5. What we can do after completion of Diploma in ECE to get a good job?
  6. Which type of post a B.Tech with ECE can get in an Automobile company? Vacancies for this year?
  7. What are the jobs available in Automobile companies?
  8. Am I eligible for getting job in NTPC after completion of diploma in automobile engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Scope of getting a job in automobile company after completion of BCA course?
  10. Can I get a job in software company after completion of B.Tech in ECE and experience in electronics related company?
  11. Can i get a job in Vehicle Manufacturing Company after Automobile Diploma?
  12. Scope after diploma in Automobile in job market? How far can I go through with this diploma?
  13. I am a graduate and having diploma in Automobile/Mechanical Engineering. What are the job opportunities in automobile sector?
  14. How to get a Job in Core IT Company or in Automobile Manufacturing Plant being a candidate of BE in ECE?
  15. What is the procedure which I need to follow to get a job in automobile company after completion of EEE with 75% marks?
  16. How can I get a job in automobile stream after completing ECE?
  17. Is it possible for me to get a job in IAF after completion of diploma course in ECE?
  18. How to get a good job in automobile industry after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical branch?
7th March 2017, 12:33 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it better to get a job in automobile company after completion of diploma in ECE?

You can definitely go for the job in automobile industry after completion of diploma in ECE, however this is not your core area to work. If you go for job in automobile company just after completion of diploma in ECE, then you will be deviated from your core area. You should go for further education i.e. bachelor's in ECE. After completing the bachelor's in ECE, you will have so many good job opportunities in core companies.
In nutshell, it is not good to work in automobile company after completion of diploma in ECE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?