2nd February 2015, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Which board is advisable for doing Engineering in future?

I am Naveen in Mumbai.I am studying in std X in a CBSE school.I want to pursue engineering in future.which board is advisable for std XI?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it advisable to shift to Gujarat Board from 10th standard to have advantage of higher quota in engineering admission after 12th science?
  2. What are the favourable and unfavourable factors of changing board from ICSE to CBSE for 11th standard?
  3. Is it better to do MS or MBA after degree? Is it advisable to do MS in India or abroad?
  4. Which is advisable for Medical preparation CBSE or State Board?
  5. Quota for CBSE students in Gujarat Engineering Colleges? Is it advisable to study in CBSE board 11th and 12th if a students wants to study in Gujarat Engineering College?
  6. Should I join open school instead of regular? Is NIOS much difficult than regular school?
  7. Which one is better either M.Sc in Chemistry and M.Sc in Microbiology in respect of job opportunities in India?
  8. Is there any quota for CBSE students in Gujarat Engineering Colleges? Is it advisable to study CBSE board in 11th and 12th if student wants to study in Gujarat Engineering College?
  9. Quota for CBSE students in Gujarat engineering colleges? Is it advisable to study CBSE board in 11th & 12th if student wants to study in Gujarat Engg College?
  10. Should my daughter continue with CBSE or shift to GSEB in order to do Bioscience/Biotech? Reputed colleges in Gujarat offering the course?
  11. Can I change board from CBSE to Gujarat Board?
  12. Is there any way to join B.Tech course after clearing compartment in this year itself? Will I get admission in any other colleges after scoring 50% in rest of the subjects?
  13. Reservation quota for CBSE students in Gujarat government engineering college?
  14. How to correct my date of birth on my 10th board exam certificate? Procedure to change it? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which is the future of PO?
  16. How should I join Automobile Engineering in future after passing 10th standard from CBSE?
  17. Under which board to get my child admitted in class 1, CBSE or Gujarat board?
  18. Is it good to do BBA or B.Com hons for MBA?
2nd February 2015, 11:25 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Which board is advisable for doing Engineering in future?

WHICH BOARD IS ADVISABLE FOR DOING ENGINEERING IN FUTURE?:

You can very well continue with your studies in your CBSE board itself as you can do Engineering course no matter which board you are in. You can easily cope up with 11th and 12th grade syllabus if you are going to continue in CBSE board since any other board you need to make sure that you will try to understand the new syllabus and method of teaching which ultimately bring lot of confusions if you are not ready to cope up for it.

So, it's better to continue with the same CBSE board and make sure that you study hard to score good marks in the final 12th exam to get admission in one of the best college for doing the Engineering course!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?