21st February 2018, 03:08 PM
Pal gandhi

Which board is better among CBSE and Gujarat Board for better scope in Science stream?

My son is going in STD.9. this time his school has a pilot project. We have to choose one board between CBSE or Gujarat Board. Which board is given advantage in future? Can you guide me. He is interested in taking science in future.

Related Questions:
  1. Which board is better between CBSE and Gujarat board for admission in medical college
  2. Which board to choose between Gujarat board and CBSE?
  3. Which board is better for making career in engineering among CBSE and Gujarat board?
  4. Which is better between Gujarat State Board and CBSE Board?
  5. Is it better to change board from CBSE to State board of Gujarat?
  6. Should I change my board from CBSE to Gujarat board? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I change board from CBSE to Gujarat Board?
  8. Should I switchover to CBSE board from Gujarat board?
  9. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  10. What is the procedure for changing state board(gujarat board) to cbse board?
  11. Which is easy to study in HS Science among ICSE, CBSE or Gujarat State Board?
  12. Is it allowed to repeat 11th standard in CBSE board after completion from Gujarat board?
  13. Gujarat State Board or CBSE, which is better to study Group-B and enter in Medical field?
  14. Procedure to get migration certificate for moving from CBSE board to Gujarat Board for class 11th? -- [New]
  15. Number of seats reserved in Medical for CBSE Board, ICSE Board and Gujarat Board under NEET? Process of percentage calculation in Gujarat state board for NEET?
  16. Is Shifting from Gujarat board to CBSE board a good option? Will it cause any problem for a 7th year student to adopt?
  17. Scope of science stream of ICSE board in Gujarat?
  18. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
25th February 2018, 03:13 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which board is better among CBSE and Gujarat Board for better scope in Science stream?

Both the board have their own advantage. However, according to my recommendation CBSE Board has more advantage over Gujarat Board.

JEE Main exam is conducted for admission to NITs, IIITs, CFIs and its syllabus is completely based on Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics of 11th and 12th level.

As you will study 11th and 12th from CBSE Board, so you will not face any syllabus issue while appearing for JEE Main.
25th February 2018, 10:14 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which board is better among CBSE and Gujarat Board for better scope in Science stream?

Both the board is better, so you can select the board which is best.

The only advantage with CBSE board is that they have their affiliated schools outside Gujarat in India as well as abroad.

But, school of Gujarat board is only available inside Gujarat.

The syllabus is same for almost all the board. Now, CBSE is also conducting board examination with the full syllabus.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?