21st March 2018, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Gujarat State Board or CBSE, which is better to study Group-B and enter in Medical field?

I am in a big dilemma about which board to take after 10th. Currently I am studying in 10th standard with CBSE Board. I want to take B Group and want to enter in Medical line . Is CBSE good for me or Gujarat Board? Gujarat Board has more seats in B Group but CBSE also has advantages. Please prefer the best for me.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  2. Which board is better between CBSE and Gujarat board for admission in medical college
  3. Number of seats reserved in Medical for CBSE Board, ICSE Board and Gujarat Board under NEET? Process of percentage calculation in Gujarat state board for NEET?
  4. Which is easy to study in HS Science among ICSE, CBSE or Gujarat State Board?
  5. Number of seats reserved in medical for CBSE Board, ICSE Board and Gujarat Board under NEET? Process of percentage calculation in Gujarat state board for NEET?
  6. Which Board should I prefer among Gujarat State Board and CBSE Board to study in Higher Secondary?
  7. Quota in medical seats in Gujarat for state board and CBSE students? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. CBSE or State Board, which is better for Medical aspirant?
  9. Which board to choose between State and CBSE?
  10. Which is better between Gujarat State Board and CBSE Board?
  11. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  12. Which board to choose between Gujarat board and CBSE?
  13. Eligibility for medical courses in Gujarat under state quota?
  14. How many MBBS seats are reserved for CBSE student in Gujarat? Should I transfer to Gujarat State Board after completing 10th?
  15. Is it better to change board from CBSE to State board of Gujarat?
  16. Should I transfer to Gujarat State Board from CBSE Board in Higher Secondary to get admission in B.Tech course? Number of seats reserved for CBSE students in B.Tech colleges of Gujarat?
  17. Should I take admission in 11th GSEB Board to study in any Medical college of Gujarat after completing 12th CBSE?
  18. What is the percentage of allotment of seats between Gujarat Board and CBSE board from Gujarat in Medical and pharmaceutical Gujarat
4th May 2018, 09:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Gujarat State Board or CBSE, which is better to study Group-B and enter in Medical field?

Just choose the best school available in your area. Boards don't have any say in your future success. It all depends on your own hard work and determination.

There are many state board students as well as CBSE students, who are equally successful these days. Hence, it depends a lot on the school, where you study.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?