7th January 2018, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Which board exam is easy RBSE or CBSE?

Whether RBSE Board or CBSE Board exam are easy to crack? Which board is good for obtaining good percentage?

8th January 2018, 02:41 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which board exam is easy RBSE or CBSE?

If you will analyze result trends of 12th of both board in last 10 years then you will find that Central Board of Secondary Education is far better than any state academic board. Without any hesitation, you should choose CBSE board.

Your answers should be to the point, neat and clean and well presented to fetch you good marks.
8th January 2018, 03:14 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Examinations are easy or hard as per your interest. If you are good in all subjects then every board exams will be easy for you.
But according to me state board seems to be much easy than CBSE. If you are confident for all subjects then only go through CBSE board. But if any suspicion exists then go for RBSE board to score good percentage of marks.
8th January 2018, 07:05 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Look, neither board is very much hard nor very much easy but it is always says that the state board is little bit easier than CBSE board.

So, RBSE is easier than CBSE.
8th January 2018, 07:09 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

RBSE stands for Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education
CBSE stands for Central Board of Secondary Education.

The only difference is RBSE is a state level Board and CBSE is a central Board.

It should not be like RBSE is easy and CBSE is not easy.

You have to study well and perform well in the exams to score good marks.

However my choice is CBSE. It is better than RBSE for your future.

The reason being, most of the competitive exams are based on CBSE syllabus.

CBSE syllabus includes in depth concepts which may or may not be available in State syllabus like RBSE.

If you go for CBSE, it would be easy to prepare for the competitive exams and to gain in depth subject knowledge.

If you have the CBSE choice available, please go for it.
8th January 2018, 08:02 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

At all India level Central Board of Secondary Education is the best board for secondary and senior secondary education.

CBSE is good as compared to Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education for scoring good percentage of marks. The marking scheme is very transparent. There is smooth process of evaluation and reevaluation.
9th January 2018, 01:10 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

RBSE is a state board ( rajasthan board) where as CBSE is a central board commonly followed by many famous schools.

There is a difference in examination pattern , taeching method , syllabus of both boards …..but CBSE is better one

If you wont to go for competitive exams after 12 then you should go with CBSE board.

If you have done your schooling till 11 class through cbse board..then you should go with cbse board for class 12…..even if you have done your schooling from rbse board till class 11 then also i will suggest you to go with cbse for further study.

I know it will be difficult for you in the starting as cbse board strictly follows english pattern for teaching…but your future will be bright.
6th April 2018, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

I was in class 9 th ( CBSE) but I pass by grace and then I change the board and gone to RBSE and continues class 10 then from their I score 70 % I fell quite easy too pass class 10 the in RBSE and now my parents are telling me to again join CBSE in class 11 the, but I know that CBSE is harder then RBSE then please give me right suggestion that from which board I should continue my studies ( SUBJECT: commerce )
2nd June 2018, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

I think that the rbse board is more hard than cbse because cbse is easy in the compharisn of rbse .The rbse 60%is equal to cbse75%. So I think rbse is best board .It is my thinking and one thing other is that the bo board is hard if the student do work hard any learn daily.

THANK YOU
29th June 2018, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

I was in class 10th (cbse) but I pass by 1st division and my school is up to 10th only . I want to go in another school but still in confusion which board I should continue whether rbse or cbse . And 12th I want to go outside of Rajasthan for higher studies. Is there anything difficulty in rbse. So please help me. Subject _Commerce _
1st August 2018, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

My nephew is preparing iit jee mains exams in coaching Center we wants to admit him in a school please suggest us which board is better between rbse and cbse his tenth is passed through cbse
27th March 2019, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

I passed my class 8 with 87%...now my father is saying me to jump 9th class and directly study 10...and i passed 8 with cbsea nd he is saying me to go to rbse............please give me correct suggestion what I should do
20th April 2021, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Why rbse is so hard then Cbse
29th March 2022, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

rbsc definitely harder than cbsc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?