30th May 2016, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Books of 12th CBSE are useful in RBSE as well?

Well actually at present i am studying in 12th, and I want to shift from Cbse to Rbse. I have completed all the procedure just tell me that the carrying books of Cbse with me is useful in Rbse ?

31st May 2016, 05:56 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Books of 12th CBSE are useful in RBSE as well?

No, books of 12th CBSE are not useful to study 12th standard from RBSE Board. CBSE is a central board whereas RBSE is a state board. The syllabus of central board school is completely different from state board syllabus. There might be some common units in syllabus if both boards but, there will not be completely same syllabus for both boards. So, you cannot use your 12th standard CBSE Board books for studying 12th standard from RBSE Board.
31st May 2016, 09:50 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Well actually at present i am studying in 12th, and I want to shift from Cbse to Rbse. I have completed all the procedure just tell me that the carrying books of Cbse with me is useful in Rbse ?
Since you have completed all the procedure of changing board. Yes, there will also be some change in syllabus, different pattern, different medium. Among all this choice of book will also matters.
Where CBSE(Central Board of Secondary Education) prefer books in English medium, while medium of RBSE(Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education) is Hindi. To overcome with all these issue you should try to choose RBSE's medium of books which is Hindi.
1st June 2016, 12:30 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

For your kind information i want to tell you that the syllabus in both the boards are same for intermediate class. But CBSE has designed its syllabus as per their exam pattern. All books of CBSE that you have are equally useful in RBSE too but you will need to update yourself with RBSE exam pattern. Also you will need to separate syllabus as per the semester system.
1st June 2016, 01:10 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot use the books of CBSE Board school for pursuing 12th standard from RBSE Board school as the syllabus of both boards is completely different.

As you know that RBSE is a State Board and CBSE is a Central Board, there is a lot of difference in the syllabus of both boards.

You need to buy new books for pursuing 12th standard from RBSE Board as CBSE Books are not useful.
1st June 2016, 02:46 PM
Adhayay

No, carrying books of CBSE 12th standard with you is not useful in RBSE 12th standard. Because RBSE is a state board whereas CBSE is a central board. Both RBSE and CBSE have completly different syllabus. Though some topics are common in them.

So it not at all useful for you to carry those books with you.
1st June 2016, 03:49 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, the syllabus and education pattern is different in either of the boards and therefore, it will not be a good idea to carry and study 12th CBSE book for 12th RBSE board. You should prefer your RBSE syllabus and books instead in order to try and score better.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?