30th May 2016, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Admission in 10th RBSE board is possible after 9th from CBSE board?

Can i get admission in 10th RBSE after completing 9th from the board of CBSE? Circumstances are such that i have to do that as i don't have any choice.

Related Questions:

31st May 2016, 06:25 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in 10th RBSE board is possible after 9th from CBSE board?

Yes, you can get admission in 10th standard of RBSE Board after completion of your 9th standard from CBSE Board. To get admission in 10th standard of RBSE Board, you must have to obtain the Transfer Certificate, Bonafide Certificate, 9th standard Marks Sheet, etc.,. from CBSE Board school and you need to submit it in RBSE Board school. After completion of admission process, you will be offered admission in 10th standard of RBSE Board.

31st May 2016, 07:09 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible for any candidate to study upto 9th standard from one board and appear for board examination from other state board. You will have to first take transfer certificate from your previous school then get admission in any RBSE affiliated school.

This will cost you complete loss of one academic year if you change board in 9th standard because of fact that you will get admission in 9th standard again in new board and registration for board exam of 10th is done in 9th standard. It is better to continue with same board. In many respects, CBSE is better than RBSE.

31st May 2016, 07:58 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get admission to study 10th standard in RBSE Board after completion of your 9th standard from CBSE Board. To get admission in RBSE Board, you must have to contact the school regarding admission process and fees structure.

Mostly, all the schools offer admission on the basis of qualifying examination marks and there are also some schools which conducts an entrance examination to offer admission to merit candidates of the entrance examination.

You must have to get TC and all other certificates from CBSE Board and submit it in RBSE Board school along with the application form to get admission in 10th standard of RBSE Board.

1st June 2016, 05:14 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, you just cannot change your board in 10th standard under RBSE board while actually being in CBSE earlier. You will have to get admission in 9th standard in RBSE board and then can appear for your boards in the concluding year ahead as there is no such provision for it.

However, you might change school under the same board, if you are facing some issue with your current school location or due to any other factor by providing a valid reason.

15th January 2018, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

I Read in 9th Class in CBSE. I want to became a collector. You will suggest me that what is right for me to read in CBSE or RBSE

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?