29th May 2011, 07:49 AM
Unregistered

From which board St Xavier College affiliated for intermediate studies?

From which board St xavier college is affiliated for intermediate study

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for getting admission in St. Xavier's College? Last date of form submission?
  2. How to apply for B.Tech course from ISRO or IIST?
  3. Can I do M.A Geography on part time basis after completing B.Tech in Computer Science? Is there any open university in India offering such course?
  4. Which school should I choose between CBSE affiliated school and State board affiliated school for further studies?
  5. Is it possible to change from RBSE to MP BOARD in 12th class?
  6. How to take English Honors in future after 12th in commerce stream?
  7. How much percentage is required to join 1st year B.Com in Bangalore?
  8. How can I prepare to score 95% in 12th ISC Board exam and secure admission in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata?
  9. Percentage needed to take up English Honors in St Xaviers for WBCHSE students
  10. Am I eligible to get a seat in IIMS after doing B.Tech in JNTUH Affiliated College
  11. Is mathematics compulsory to include in top four subjects(like English) while calculating aggregate required in St. Xavier College,Kolkata? I've mathematics in class 12th in ISC board -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Chances to get scholarship having 90.5% in intermediate?
  13. Admission in St. Xavier's College B.Com course is possible without having good marks in 10+2? -- [New]
  14. Date of declaration of results of CBSE board exam? I have passed 10th from CBSE affiliated school
  15. Percentage needed to get admission in St. Xavier's college?
  16. Is Matriz college affiliate from government?
  17. List of MSc Biotech colleges in which I can get admission without entrance exam?
  18. Can I get admission for St Xaviers Calcutta?
1st September 2011, 12:03 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: From which board St Xavier College affiliated for intermediate studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
From which board St xavier college is affiliated for intermediate study

From which board St Xavier College affiliated for intermediate studies?

your question is incomplete here because you have not mentioned the axact name of st xavier college but i have some knowledge about st xavier college bengal so i am providing you the information of that college.

The school is affiliated to the "Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations" (which conducts the ICSE and ISC exams in grades, i.e. classes 10 and 12 respectively) as well as the "West Bengal Board of Secondary Education" (which holds the Madhyamik exams after grade 10). The students are given a choice of following either board up to standard 10 but must follow the Indian Council's board for classes 11 and 12. However due to a lower number of students opting for the West Bengal board, classes are held only for ICSE board, and the ISC board for the 11th and 12th standard.

With Regards
ravik1214
1st September 2011, 12:39 AM
nambardar
Senior Member+

Default Re: From which board St Xavier College affiliated for intermediate studies?

The school is affiliated to the "Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations" (which conducts the ICSE and ISC exams in grades, i.e. classes 10 and 12 respectively) as well as the "West Bengal Board of Secondary Education"
1st September 2011, 12:52 AM
Mannu2525

Default Re: From which board St Xavier College affiliated for intermediate studies?

Dear,
St. Xavier college in Bengal is afflicted to it own university called St. Xavier university.
There are few schools and colleges in India also which are affiliated to St. Xavier University. some christen schools are affiliated from ICSE and ISC board.

Few MBA colleges are also affiliated to St.Xavier university.

GOOD LUCK
1st September 2011, 02:28 AM
sanju38121

sir, your question is incomplete because xavier colleges are recognised by different board and university . Please give the complete name of college i.e name of place. Only then you will get answer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?