21st January 2018, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

In which branch of Air Force I can apply with private college Polytechnic Diploma?

Sir, I have a private college Polytechnic Diploma in Engineering. So, Am I able to apply for Indian Air Force with private college Diploma. What is the basic educational requirement I need to have to apply for the Air Force? If my Diploma is enough than in which branch of Air Force I can apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for Air Force after completion of polytechnic diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for Air Force after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering?
  3. Can I join Indian Air Force after completing B.Tech if pursuing Diploma in Computer Science Engineering?
  4. Can I apply for Indian Air Force after completing diploma in electrical and electronics in recognized university at government CPC polytechnic Mysore?
  5. After doing polytechnic in mech engineering can i apply for navy or air force?
  6. What is the diploma entrance process in architecture branch after ITI in draughtman civil?
  7. Is diploma from polytechnic equivalent to 12th for defence exams? -- [New]
  8. What is the diploma entrance process in architecture branch after ITI in draughtman civil?
  9. About IAF exam
  10. How can I apply for Indian Air Force after passing diploma engineering
  11. What can I do to join Indian Air Force after 10th being girl?
  12. Can I join Air Force having completed ECE? Which posts can I apply in Air Force? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligibility to become a Private Lecturer in Polytechnic college being a Diploma Computer holder?
  14. Can i join Air Force after pursuing 3 years diploma in government polytechnic Bijonor?
  15. Can I apply for Air Force after passing diploma in electronics?
  16. How to do polytechnic diploma in mechanical engineering while working in a private firm?
  17. Part time diploma colleges in TN Salem district?
  18. How to prepare for Hindi Paper in Rewar Sidhi Gramin Bank?
3rd April 2018, 03:26 PM
sha2nk90

Default Re: In which branch of Air Force I can apply with private college Polytechnic Diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have a private college Polytechnic Diploma in Engineering. So, Am I able to apply for Indian Air Force with private college Diploma. What is the basic educational requirement I need to have to apply for the Air Force? If my Diploma is enough than in which branch of Air Force I can apply?
The educational qualification to apply for officer post in IAF is Bachelor Of Technology.Since you do not have a Engineering degree,you can't apply for the officer post.
But you can apply through National Defence Academy exam.The NDA exam's qualification is 10+2.And your age shuould be between 16 ½ to 19 1/2 years.The notification for the Exam comes in January and June.And only Men are allowed to appear in the exam.The exam is conducted by UPSC.
So you can join IAF through NDA exam provided you fulfill all the eligibility criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?