21st June 2010, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Which branch in engineering is preferable after scoring 1096/1200?

Hello sir/mam,

My sister has scored 1096 out of 1200. She would like to prefer engg? but we were confused upon the branch that is to be taken.. which branch in engg is preferrable??

Related Questions:
  1. Which branch is the most preferable to me after 12th if I plan to join IAS later?
  2. Which are the preferable semester topics for electronics and communication engineering branch
  3. Is it necessary to do M.Tech after B.Tech? Which branch is preferable firl girls to get a good salary package in Engineering?
  4. Which branch is more preferable, either Mechanical or Civil engineering?
  5. Which branch is more preferable for getting a good good job and better future prospective?
  6. Which is better for me after B.Tech Civil Engineering between M.Tech and MBA? Which branch is preferable for me in M.Tech? Scope of job after B.Tech or M.Tech or MBA?
  7. Which engineering field is preferable for girls? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which branch would be preferable for me to prepare for UPSC after 12th std? Is computer science and engineering a good option?
  9. How to join in JNTUK Kakinada in mechanical engineering branch? My expected rank in EAMCET is 30000-32500
  10. Which branch is preferable to study in MDS after completing BDS? -- [New]
  11. Which college can I get after scoring 200 in IIT?
  12. When can I get Civil, Mechanical , Electrical branch after scoring a stat women rank of 287 in KIIT?
  13. Which branch is more preferable after appearing in 2nd inter exams and EAMCET? I've secured 95.3% marks in groups in first inter
  14. Which branch is more preferable, either Biotechnology or Biomedicine and Genetic branch? I've completed my Graduation B.Sc in Biotechnology and want to do P.G
  15. What is more preferable between MSc and M.Tech?
  16. Is US preferable to study MS in electronics?
  17. Which are the preferable engineering colleges in West Bengal?
  18. Which college is more preferable, either UIT RGPV(Bhopal) or DEVV Indore? How to choose branch for a bright future prospective?
29th March 2011, 02:25 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which branch in engineering is preferable after scoring 1096/1200?

hi..
first of all make sure that whether your sister is capable and interested in doing engineering or not?
because engineering will be most enjoyable if an interested in it or it can be an very suffocating profession to choose,
as for as the branch is concerned the choice for it should also be made on the basis of the interest of the candidate,
if she is interested in any particular branch then its better to join her in that branch,
if you want the scope for development then in India civil engineering is having an very good scope these days because of the great infrastructure development going on in the country,
also the software field is again gaining its boom back
29th March 2011, 06:16 PM
rajilakshman

cse will be a good chooice. u can also choose IT or ECE
29th March 2011, 08:36 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Which branch in engineering is preferable after scoring 1096/1200?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir/mam,

My sister has scored 1096 out of 1200. She would like to prefer engg? but we were confused upon the branch that is to be taken.. which branch in engg is preferrable??

Never ever depend upon marks of previous exams

Engineering is totally different

if anyone suggests you the branch according to marks don't accept it..

because one should select his branch by considering these factors..

-> the main thing is interest towards a particular branch...if there is no knowledge on branches it will be the best idea to visit a counseller and know about all the branches..

-> Interest..

-> again interest

what i mean to say is no suggestion can beat the Persons interest

if he/she doesn't have interest regarding selected or suggested branch

then he gonna suffer for four years

so don't do any mistake

take a wise decision

best wishes

~aditya~
31st March 2011, 11:37 AM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
Hello,
First of all make sure that whether your sister is capable and interested in doing engineering or not?
because engineering will be most enjoyable if an interested in it or it can be an very suffocating profession to choose,
as for as the branch is concerned the choice for it should also be made on the basis of the interest of the candidate,
if she is interested in any particular branch then its better to join her in that branch,
if you want the scope for development then in India civil engineering is having an very good scope these days because of the great infrastructure development going on in the country,
also the software field is again gaining its boom back.
Thanks.
All the best.
22nd June 2011, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

which one is best E C E or bio-tech in B-tech??
12th July 2011, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...this is kavya ...i get ecet 1096 rank,where iget seat based on the 2010 allotments plz, plz.....rply me fast plz...............
9th December 2011, 09:32 AM
litunu

Engineering is totally different

if anyone suggests you the branch according to marks don't accept it..

because one should select his branch by considering these factors..

-> the main thing is interest towards a particular branch...if there is no knowledge on branches it will be the best idea to visit a counseller and know about all the branches..

-> Interest..

-> again interest

what i mean to say is no suggestion can beat the Persons interest

if he/she doesn't have interest regarding selected or suggested branch
good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?