10th August 2017, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Can a 12th with Arts stream apply for Air Force Group Y exam? Physical requirements for it?

Sir, I have passed 12th with Art stream and want to apply for Air Force Group Y exam. Please tell me am I eligible to apply for Group Y exam? Physical requirements for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get job in Air force after 11th class with arts group
  2. Can I join Air Force after completion of 12th class with Commerce stream? What are the Physical Requirements needed for this?
  3. Can I get into IAF having secured 2nd Divison in 10+2? When will be the next notification for Flying branch?
  4. How to make career in Indian Air Force after studying 12th from NIOS?
  5. How should I join Air Force after BCA? Requirements to join Air Force?
  6. What to do to be an Indian Air Force pilot after 10th? Which subject group in 12th standard is necessary?
  7. How can I join Indian Air force as a Pilot after passing 12th standard in Arts stream
  8. Can I apply for Air Force Y group after passing 12 with 62% in Arts
  9. How can I become an Air Hostess after completing class 12th with Arts stream? What is the physical criteria required and do I need to join any Training Institute?
  10. Physical Requirements to join Air Force through NDA Exam?
  11. Selection procedure in Indian Air Force Group X recruitment 2018? -- [New]
  12. How can a 12th with Science (Mathematics) stream join Air Force? Available post and requirements for it?
  13. How can I join Air Force after completing 12th in Arts stream with mathematics?
  14. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Scope in Indian Air Force for Arts student? What type of jobs are available?
  16. Can I become an Air Hostess after 12th with arts stream?
  17. Can I apply in air force for any post after BA?
  18. Can I join Indian Army after taking commerce?
12th August 2017, 11:31 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Can a 12th with Arts stream apply for Air Force Group Y exam? Physical requirements for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have passed 12th with Art stream and want to apply for Air Force Group Y exam. Please tell me am I eligible to apply for Group Y exam? Physical requirements for it?

Yes, you can apply for air force ground duty branch after completing your 10+2 from arts stream. Candidate to go for Y group in air force you have to go through written exam . Candidate after written exam you are deployed for is conducted by JBPT(Joint Basic Phase Training) at basic training institute Belgaum(Karnataka). Duration of basic training is 3 months.

Eligibility Criteria for Y Group in Indian Air Force:-

>> Candidate must be Indian citizen.

>> Candidate should be unmarried.

>> Candidate must have completed 10+2 from government recognized board with minimum 50% marks.

>> Candidate must be physically and medically fit according to Indian air force criteria.

>> Only male candidates are allowed to apply after 10+2.

>> To apply for Indian air force after 10+2 candidate age must be in between 17 to 21 years.

Trades Offered Under Y – Group in Indian Air Force:-

Technical Trades:-

:- Auto Technician.

:- Communication Technician.

Non – Technical Trades:-

:- Account Assistant.

:- Logistic Assistant.

:- Adm Assistant.

:- Environmental support.

:- Ground Training assistant.

:- Indian air force Security.

:- Musician.

Selection Procedure:- There are four steps in selection process and are as below:-

1). Written exam.

2). Physical fitness test.

3). Interview.

4). Medical exam.

Written Exam Syllabus:-

written exam is based on English (Comprehension, Composition, Grammar, Idioms and phrases, Direct/Indirect sentences, Active/Passive voice), Reasoning and General ability(Number puzzles, Analogy, Non verbal reasoning, Number coding), Mathematics(Ratio and proportion, Average, LCM, HCF, Profit & Loss, Simple trigonometry, Probability), General Knowledge(History, Civics, Current events, Geography, Basic computer science).
12th August 2017, 12:09 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can a 12th with Arts stream apply for Air Force Group Y exam? Physical requirements for it?

Being a Class 12th passed candidate in Arts stream you are eligible to apply for Air force Airmen Y group rally as for the same Class 12th passed candidate in any stream are eligible.

Apart from educational qualification, you must have the nationality of India with your age lying within 17 years to 21 years for this type of recruitment.

As far as you are concerned about the physical requirements for the same then for that you can refer to the notification released for the same examination as it varies with posts, candidates age group, etc. .

For updates regarding Airmen recruitment examination you can visit the link www.careerairforce.nic.in regularly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?