11th January 2012, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Can a diploma holder in computer science appear for NDA entrance exam?

Can a diploma holder in computer science appear for nda entrance exam ?

Related Questions:
  1. Can a diploma holder in computer science appear for NDA entrance exam?
  2. Which is best course to choose after Diploma in Computer Science?
  3. Entrance exams to study B.Tech for Computer Engineering Diploma holder?
  4. How to get into computer science engineering being a diploma holder?
  5. Detailed information about Indian Navy for 27 years old Computer Science Diploma holder?
  6. What can I do next after completion of diploma in computer science and engineering?
  7. Detailed information about Lateral Engineering Entrance Test for Diploma in Computer Science Engineering 3rd year student?
  8. Which IAF entrance exams i can appear with Diploma qualification in Computer Science? -- [New]
  9. Will there be any Opportunity for me in Indian Army being a candidate of Polytechnic Diploma holder in Computer Science?
  10. Can I apply for NDA exam after completing diploma in computer science with 71%? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. In which entrance exam should I appear to get admission in IIT Mumbai if completed diploma in Computer Science Engineering?
  12. Can I apply in Government recruitment whose minimum eligibility is 12th passed being a Computer Science Diploma holder?
  13. What should I do to study B.Tech in Computer Engineering being an Electrical Diploma engineering student?
  14. Model question papers of Junior Engineer for Computer Science diploma holder?
  15. Can diploma holders appear for UPSC examination?
  16. Is it possible to do degree than engineering after diploma? Is it enough to get jobs being a diploma holder in computer science?
  17. How should I study law? I am a B.E holder and have studied computer science and engineering
  18. Can I join ICSI course being a Diploma Holder in Computer Science?
30th January 2012, 03:50 PM
krithika.mm

Default Re: Can a diploma holder in computer science appear for NDA entrance exam?

National Defense Academy (NDA) allows only male candidates to apply for the NDA entrance exam.

Candidates who desire to join the Army wing of the NDA must have a pass in class 12 or its equal from any subject stream. The certification must be from a recognized board or university. Those who aspire to join the Naval Wing and the Air Force must have a pass in class 12 in science.

Candidates who are going to appear for the class 12 or its equal exam are also suitable to submit an application for this exam. As to get admitted into the Naval Academy and National Defense Academy, the candidates also need to pass in the physical fitness test, as part of the selection process.

Candidates who are appearing for the NDA exam must be unmarried males. They must be atleast 16 1/2 years and not more than 19 years on January 1st or July 1st of the year subsequent to the year of the exam.

So if you are not older than 19 years old, you can apply for the exam.
All the best!!
30th January 2012, 04:30 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a diploma holder in computer science appear for NDA entrance exam?

No, you are not allowed to sit for NDA exam. Because you are diploma holder and not 10+2 pass students under any board or university.

NDA has three sections: army, navy and airforce.

To appear for NDA, you should have to fulfill the following conditions:

1. For Army wing: A pass in 12th standard (10+2 pattern) in any stream from any state board or university.

For navy and air force: A pass in 12th standard (10+2 pattern) with maths and physics as subjects in 12th from any state board or university.

Those students who are 12th, or who will be apperaing for 12th exam on that year, or who are waiting for their results after giving the exam, can also apply for NDA. But they have to show their passing certificate if selected. 11th standard students are not eligible.

2. Your age should be between 16 and 1/2 years to 19 years. i.e candidate should have born between after 2nd Januray, 1994 and before 1st July, 1996.

3. You should be a citizen of India.

4. The candidate should be MALE.

5. Your marital status should be single.

So these are eligibility criteria where you are not eligible.

Official website: http://upsc.gov.in
3rd August 2012, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

sir ,
i want to know that is there any seats for diploma holder female candidate in nda sir please reply i am waiting for ur answer
5th October 2012, 01:11 PM

sir ,
i want to know that is there any seats for diploma holder male candidate in nda sir please reply i am waiting for ur answer
2nd July 2013, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir

I am ranjith .can we get the NDA exam in the age of after 21 ages upon .to complete the diplomo education
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?