13th July 2012, 01:20 AM
sankar bhattacharjee sona

Can I add environmental science in best of five of West Bengal board in 12th?

can i add enviromental science in best of five of westbengal board in 12th

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get Honors college in West Bengal in science subject after passing 12th with PCMB with 56% marks in West Bengal Board?
  2. How to take admission in West Bengal National University of Juridicial Science?
  3. Can I get admission in BSc Home Science Hons after passing 12th from West Bengal Board with chemistry, biology and nutrition
  4. List of Colleges offering MBA in Hotel Management in Kolkata? Required Percentage of marks to join this course?
  5. Can I get West Bengal Domicile Certificate for NEET if completed 12th from Delhi but born in West Bengal?
  6. Can I get admission in West Bengal Medical College for MBBS through WBJEE if completed 12th from Tamil Nadu but belonging to West Bengal?
  7. Is it possible to do diploma course in civil engineering from any AICTE institute?
  8. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Migration from West Bengal Board to CBSE -- [New]
  10. Joint lateral entrance examination details
  11. Can I be eligible for GUJCET after passing 12th from CBSE board in West Bengal?
  12. How to calculate HS exam average marks under West Bengal Board?
  13. Am I eligible for BCA in colleges in West Bengal? I have passed 12th in science with 58%
  14. How to take admission for MCA after passing BCA? Best colleges in Kolkata that I can get without appearing for the entrance exam?
  15. Whether studying from FITJEE for 10th West Bengal Board exam is helpful?
  16. Which college can I get in counseling after scoring 2674 rank in JECA?
  17. List of top engineering colleges(government and private both) for electrical engineering stream in west bengal?
  18. How to do D.Ed course and is it affiliated to D.Ed course?
13th July 2012, 10:39 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I add environmental science in best of five of West Bengal board in 12th?

No you can not add environmental science in best of five in West Bengal. In west Bengal environmental is included in the syllabus generally to increase awareness. It will not increase you total percentage. In West Bengal general best of five is calculated two language subject with any other three subject which have good marks as per your wish. But in this three subject you can not include the environmental subject.

In case of admission or job there are some institution or organization those give criterion that with best of five candidates have to add environmental science marks also. Some private organization may give criterion to include environment science in best of five but generally they did not.

After completion of 12th if you want to study related to environment science then surely environment science marks will be considered. Then environment science marks will be mostly considered.
18th May 2016, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I add environmental science in best of five of West Bengal board in 12th?

Hi I am Rohit.I have got lowest marks in maths in class 12.how i can calculate my percentage in engineering?
12th September 2021, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I add environmental science in best of five of West Bengal board in 12th?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?