19th September 2013, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for IAS exam after passing BCA

sir i am a bca passed student and pursuing mba. my question is can i appear in IAS examnation.

15th April 2014, 01:43 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I appear for IAS exam after passing BCA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i am a bca passed student and pursuing mba. my question is can i appear in IAS examnation.
If you didn't have any backlogs in you're bachelor degree course then definitely you're eligible to apply for IAS Entrance examination for sure. Graduation course is the minimum educational qualification to apply for IAS entrance examination. But, apart from this educational qualification you should also satisfy the age limit too. The IAS Examination aspirant age should be minimum 21 years to 30 years and relaxation will be applicable for SC/ST and OBC category candidates. This IAS Entrance examination is divided into, CSAT (Civil Services Aptitude Test), Civil Services Main Examination and Interview. The Important notification regarding the examination will be published in employment news paper and Official website of UPSC.
Please visit here:-http://upsc.gov.in/
18th April 2021, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have cleared my college with BCA degree but my interest is in upsc exam but don't want to choose optional subject as from BCA I like to choose polity for optional .plz clarify me to choose polity as an optional rather than subjects like programming in BCA
7th June 2021, 04:44 PM
Afreen0786

Yes sure.

IAS eligibility says that you have to be within 21 to 32 years of age, and that you should be a graduate in any discipline.

Since you are a BCA graduate, and obviously you are between 21 - 32 years, so you can definitely apply for IAS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?