28th February 2016, 03:19 PM
msdhrsah

Can I appear for the improvement exam next year with this year registration?

I apply for improvement this year but i don't want to give this exam . if i don't give this exam my old roll no is valid or not. Plsss give as soon as possible. If not i need to think of giving the exam this year itself. Looking forward to get the suggestion soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I drop a year to appear in Improvement exam of 12th WBCHSE Board?
  2. Is there Improvement exam available in WBCHSE Board? Should I drop a year if secured less than 70% in Physics and Maths of 12th Board exam?
  3. Is there improvement exam in Higher Secondary WBCHSE or I have to drop a year? Whether 12th from IGNOU is equivalent to class 12?
  4. Can i appear for CBSE improvement exam after 1 year gap? I have passed 12th
  5. Can I give improvement in all five subjects or just in best four, for admission in DU next year? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I write +2 improvement exam or any other?
  7. Should I have to give improvement exam having less percentage in B.Sc 1st year?
  8. Can I give improvement exam this year as I completed my degree with less marks from DU last year?
  9. Is it possible for me to write improvement exams in college level?
  10. Improvement exam of B.Com 1st year can be given after passing 2nd year?
  11. Admission in NDA after improvement exam of 12th in next year? Requirements for female candidates?
  12. Can I give an improvement for 12 After first year of graduation exam? Can I use the new mark sheet for next year?
  13. If I score more than 80% in ISC improvement exam will IIT accept me in top 20 percentile?
  14. Last date for filling improvement exam in UP board
  15. Can I appear for M.Com improvement exam? I am a student of M.Com(Applied Economics)
  16. Do I have to attend regular class for appearing in ISC improvement exam?
  17. Procedure of improvement exam in ISC board? For how many subjects one can appear?
  18. When improvement exam forms will be available after 12th board exams?
28th February 2016, 11:43 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for the improvement exam next year with this year registration?

Quote:
Originally Posted by msdhrsah View Post
I apply for improvement this year but i don't want to give this exam . if i don't give this exam my old roll no is valid or not. Plsss give as soon as possible. If not i need to think of giving the exam this year itself. Looking forward to get the suggestion soon.
You can't appear for Improvement Exam with the same roll no., as it would be no more valid.

If you are appearing for Improvement Exam, then you will be allotted a new roll no. from Regional Board Office.

That particular Roll No. will be known to you after the arrival of Admit Card at your home through Courier.

Make sure that you have filled all the details very correct while filling Improvement Exam form otherwise Admit card may not reach upto you.

Some of the popular books for 10+2 Exam preparation are:

Objective Mathematics For IIT-JEE, AIEEE and All Other Engineering Entrance Examinations (Set of 2 Volumes) (Paperback)
Publisher: Dhanpat Rai Publications (2012)
Author: R.D. Sharma
Price: Rs. 765

Problems Plus In IIT Mathematics (Paperback)
Author: A Das Gupta
Publisher: Bharati Bhawan (publishers & Distributors) (2011)
Price: Rs. 290

New Pattern IIT JEE Physics 01 Edition (Paperback)
Author: D C Pandey
29th February 2016, 07:34 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for the improvement exam next year with this year registration?

No you can not appear in next year improvement examination with this year registration. The registration of improvement examination is only valid for that year only. Also your roll number will not be valid in next year.

If you have already filled up the form for this year improvement examination then appear in that. If you miss to appear then your registration will be lapsed. Next year you need to fill up the form again to appear in next year improvement examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?