8th August 2013, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for AIEEE after passing 12th with 58%

Can I apply for AIEEE after passing 12th with percentage of 58'/. and p-45'/. ,c-58'/. , m-48'/.

23rd May 2015, 11:40 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for AIEEE after passing 12th with 58%

Yes you are eligible for the JEE Mains examination (AIEEE ) conducted by the CBSE every year. The examination is conducted to get admission in the B.tech/B.E courses in the government or private institute.

The eligibility criteria for the examination are candidates who have passed or pursuing 10+2 board from a recognised university are eligible. Candidates must have Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects.

The examination is conducted in two stages as Mains and Advance. Advance examination are conducted to get admission in the IIT. The examination is of 360 marks in which total 90 questions 30 from each PCM are asked. There is negative marking of 1 mark on each wrong answer.

The candidates who qualifies in the Mains are eligible for the Advance and the qualifying marks to appear for the Advance is different for different category candidates. There is maximum of three attempts to apply for the Mains.

For more information visit at www.cbse.nic.in.
24th May 2015, 10:29 AM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I apply for AIEEE after passing 12th with 58%

# AIEEE stands for All India Engineering Entrance Examination

# AIEEE is a nationwide engineering entrance examination which offered the admission for engineering degrees as well as B.Tech in several government engineering colleges.

# You are fully eligible to appear in AIEEE with present percentage marks obtained in 10+2 level.

# Required educational qualification:

* 10+2 ffom any recognised board.
* Must have studied Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects.
* Must have obtained minimum 50% marks.

# Examination pattern:

* Main Examination
* Advanced Examination

# Examination of of objective type carrying total 360 marks. Question asked in the examination pertaining to subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?