31st July 2012, 01:34 AM
Yakundendu

Can I apply for AIEEE after passing 12th exam?

I passed 12th exam in 2011 ,can I apply in AIEEE 2013 ?...please tell me whether can i

31st July 2012, 08:01 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for AIEEE after passing 12th exam?

AIEEE which means All India Engineering Entrance Exam is one of the most competitive entrance exam for engineering. In fact it is one of the most sought for after the IIT-JEE entrace exam which is for the admission in prestigious Indian Institute of Technology.

Every year more than 5 lakh engineering aspirants appear in the All India Engineering Entrance Exam which is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The performance in the AIEEE exam followed by the counciling would ultimately decide, where you will manage to bag the admission for Engineering course.

Just like every other entrance exam in India, to appear in the All India Engineering Entrance Exam, you should meet certain criteria. Here I will also answer the specific criteria you have asked about which is how many times can we appear for AIEEE.

1. Students who have passed 10+2 with subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics can appear in the AIEEE exam.

2. Candidates should score at least 50 percent marks in 12th board.

3. Candidates belonging to SC/ST and other reserve categories should score at least 40 percent in the 12th board.

4. Your age should not be more than 25 years as on October 1 of the examination year.

5. The upper age limit for the Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), and Physically Handicapped (PH) students is relaxed up to 5 years as per the rules of central government.

6. You can appear 3 times for the AIEEE exam.

7. What this means is that you can apply for AIEEE 3 consecutive years. So a candidate who has passed 12th in 2011, 2012 is eligible to appear in AIEEE 2013. Hopefully this would answer your question.

8. Please remember that it is not allowed to bring calculator or mobile phone inside the examination room of the AIEEE exam.

AIEEE Exam Fees

Candidates from General category applying for B.Tech are required to pay Rs.450.

While candidate from SC/ST category are only required to pay Rs 225.

If you wish to appear for both exams BE/B.Tech and B.Arch/B.Planning then General candidates would have to pay Rs 800 while SC/ST would have to pay Rs 375.
31st July 2012, 09:07 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear..........

All India Engineering Entrance (AIEEE) Eligibility Criteria:

Students of India who have passed 10+2(Class XII) or an equivalent exam or appearing for the qualifying examination are considered for the provisional admission into the degree course.

If you are an aspiring engineer, and you want to appear AIEEE you have to pass your 10+2 with an aggregate of 50 % marks with Physics and mathematics as the compulsory subjects. Students who wish to be architects are required to pass their 10+2 with an aggregate of 50 % marks with Mathematics as a compulsory subject. Chemistry, Computer Science, Bio-Technology or Biology can be taken as optional subject.

The list of best books from where you can prepare for your exam......

For more details visit official website of CBSE , AS it conducts this exam once in a year.

Good luck.........
31st July 2012, 10:30 AM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

AIEEE (All India Engineering Entrance Exam)

The Eligibility Criteria required to apply for the All India Engineering Entrance Exam is a pass in the intermediate exam in Science stream from a recognized institute.
It is compulsory that the students should have studied PCM in the 10+2 exam. Aspirants who have secured 50% in the qualifying exam are eligible for the entrance test. The percentage requirement is only 40% for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates.

Age Qualification for AIEEE:
Aspirants aged between 17 – 25 years can only apply for the AIEEE. There is five years age relaxation for the SC, ST and PH candidates.
31st July 2012, 11:06 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

hi,
AIEEE STANDS FOR ALL INDIA ENGINEERING ENTRANCE EXAMINATION WHICH IS CONDUCTED BY CBSE.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR AIEEE:-

You should be complete the 12th standard from any recognized state board of india.

The candidate need the atleast 50% marks and oaths i one of the main subject.

The candidate should be citizen of india.

The final year of the 12th standard is also applicable for this exam.

This exam selections the student for various following courses:

Bachelor of Engineering

Bachelor of Technology

Bachelor of Planning

Bachelor of Architecture

all the best
31st July 2012, 11:38 AM
karthik.mm
Member+

Dear friend,

You can Apply For AIEEE after Passing Out 12th.

Please find the education qualification required :-

1. The 10+2 level examination of any recognized Central/State Board of Secondary Education Examination.
  2. Intermediate or two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/University.
  3. Final Examination of the two-year course of the Joint Services Wing of the National Defence Academy.
  4. Any Public School/Board/University Examination in India or abroad recognized by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to 10+2 system S.C. Vocational Examination.
  5. A pass grade in the Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Open School with a minimum of five subjects.
  6. 3 or 4-year diploma recognized by All India Council for Technical Education {AICTE} or a State Board of Technical Education.

Fee for AIEEE:-

Offline Exam:-

For BE/B Tech only or B.Arch/B. Planning only:- General/OBC - Rs 800, SC/ST & PH - Rs. 400

For Both BE/B Tech and B.Arch/B. Planning:- General/OBC - Rs 1400, SC/ST & PH - Rs. 700

Online Exam:-

For BE/B Tech only or B.Arch/B. Planning only:- General/OBC - Rs 500, SC/ST & PH - Rs. 250

For Both BE/B Tech and B.Arch/B. Planning:- General/OBC - Rs 1100, SC/ST & PH - Rs. 550

Application Procedure: The online submission of particulars may be made at website www.aieee.nic.in .

The candidates should supply all the required details while filling up the online form. On submission of details, a Confirmation page with Registration No. shall be generated.
Candidates are required to take printout of Confirmation page and paste photographs, put left hand thumb impression, sign in the space earmarked for the purpose and write down the Residential Address.
The confirmation Page is to be sent by
Registered/Speed Post to CBSE (NOT BY COURIER) to
" The Joint Secretary (AIEEE Unit),
Central Board of Secondary Education,
PS 1-2, Institutional Area,
IP Extension,Patparganj, Delhi 110 092"
along with original Demand Draft (if fee paid by Demand Draft)

Payment can be made as follows

by Credit/Debit Card or
Demand Draft from any scheduled Commercial Banks

Steps to Apply Online

Fill the Online Application Form and note down the Registration Number
Make payment of Fee by Demand Draft, Credit/Debit Card

Take a printout of Confirmation Page and send to CBSE along with original Demand Draft (if fee paid by Demand Draft)

All the Best
31st July 2012, 03:06 PM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

Just like every other entrance exam in India, to appear in the All India Engineering Entrance Exam, you should meet certain criteria. Here I will also answer the specific criteria you have asked about which is how many times can we appear for AIEEE.

1. Students who have passed 10+2 with subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics can appear in the AIEEE exam.

2. Candidates should score at least 50 percent marks in 12th board.

3. Candidates belonging to SC/ST and other reserve categories should score at least 40 percent in the 12th board.

4. Your age should not be more than 25 years as on October 1 of the examination year.

5. The upper age limit for the Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), and Physically Handicapped (PH) students is relaxed up to 5 years as per the rules of central government.

6. You can appear 3 times for the AIEEE exam.

7. What this means is that you can apply for AIEEE 3 consecutive years. So a candidate who has passed 12th in 2011, 2012 is eligible to appear in AIEEE 2013. Hopefully this would answer your question.

8. Please remember that it is not allowed to bring calculator or mobile phone inside the examination room of the AIEEE exam.

AIEEE Exam Fees

Candidates from General category applying for B.Tech are required to pay Rs.450.

While candidate from SC/ST category are only required to pay Rs 225.

If you wish to appear for both exams BE/B.Tech and B.Arch/B.Planning then General candidates would have to pay Rs 800 while SC/ST would have to pay Rs 375.
31st July 2012, 04:04 PM
padmasree253

AIEEE >>>>>>> All Indian Engineering Entrance examination

Eligibility Required for AIEEE

-PCM (physics Chemistry Mathematics ) combination in 12th

-Must pass 12th from a recognized institution with minimum of 50 % marks

-5% marks relaxation for SC/ST candidates

-there must not be any pending backlogs

-mathematics Should be one oft he major Subject

FOR DETAILED ELIGIBILITY OF AIEEE VISIT :

http://www.goiit.com/posts/show/8139...ria-804188.htm

So you can see that there is no mention of any kind of year gap in Studies ...!!

So it really does not matter if you have 2 years gap or if you have passed 12th exam 2 years back...

You are eligible to sit AIEEE next year .
31st July 2012, 06:18 PM
Gautamster

2013 will be your last chance..
1st August 2012, 12:10 AM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

Hi...!!!!

-->aieee is all india engineering entrance exam .

-->yes,my dear friend you are eligible for this exam after +2

-->if you are interested in engineering profession then definitely you should go for aieee entrance exam.

-->admission in any b.tech college depends upon the marks and rank that you get in aieee.

-->for giving aieee exam you must have physics,chemistry and mathematics as your subjects.

All the best....work hard and get good rank....
17th August 2012, 06:35 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend,

Yes, you can apply for AIEEE after passing 10+2 exam.

AIEEE stands for All India Engineering Entrance Examination that is conducted by CBSE every year for admission to NITs, IIITs and other Deemed Universities of India.

Eligibility Criteria of AIEEE
~> Candidates must have secured at least 50% marks (for GEN) or above in 10+2 exam. For SC/ST/OBC/PH, it is 40% or above.
~> Candidates appearing in 10+2 exam are also eligible to appear in AIEEE exam.
~> The upper age limit for the candidates to be eligible for the exam is 25 years. However, there is relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/PH candidates.
~> A student can attempt the entrance examination consecutively for a maximum of three years.

~> However, from next year i.e. 2013 there will be no AIEEE.
~> It will be replaced by ISEET.
~> ISEET will be further divided into two stages i.e. JEE Mains and JEE Advanced
~> Candidates above 60% marks in 10+2 can appear in JEE Mains but to appear in JEE Advanced Exam, they must be in the Top 20 Percentile of their Board.
14th September 2014, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

i am complete 3year polytechnic after 12th then i can apply Aieee ? please sir tell me
14th September 2014, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

i am complete 3year polytechnic after 12th then i can apply Aieee ? please tell me sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?