19th September 2013, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

What is the percentage for banks and SSC? I have scored 48.58% in B.Com

i got 48.58% in b.com(hons) can i given all paper of banks and ssc >?

13th July 2015, 08:53 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the percentage for banks and SSC? I have scored 48.58% in B.Com

There is no barrier of percentage in a particular degree for appearing in the bank examination or SSC examination you just need to have minimum required degree.

For bank examinations conducted for recruitment of clerks and probationary officer the minimum qualifications required are as :-

* You must have the citizenship of India.

* Your age must be within 20 years for 28 years for bank clerk and 21 years to 30 years for bank probationary officer. Age relaxation is applicable as per the government norms.

* You must have a bachelor's degree with any discipline from a recognized university.

So you are eligible to appear in both the examination but you need to qualify in the entrance examination and the interview for the final selection in the jobs.

The application form for the 2015 IBPS PO is available now. So you can apply for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?