1st July 2015, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

How to get job in Custom and excise department after B.Com and CMA?

i m preeti gupta and i pursuing B COM and also a student of CMA i want to jobs in custom department for my better improvement and career and also for registration in custom and excise department

1st July 2015, 09:52 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get job in Custom and excise department after B.Com and CMA?

To get into the Custom and excise department the candidate has to write the entrance exam conducted by Staff Selection Commission (SSC) every year.

ELIGIBILITY :

* Candidates age should be minimum of 18 years and maximum of 27 years.

* Age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ ST and 3 years for OBC candidates are applicable.

* The candidate should have minimum qualification of bachelor's degree in any stream.

* For posts like Stenographers, typists etc the minimum qualification is Matriculation or equivalent.

For the post of Customs preventive officer, Inspectors, the candidates are selected through written exam conducted by UPSC and if qualified in Interview.
1st July 2015, 10:25 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get job in Custom and excise department after B.Com and CMA?

Yes you can get a government job in various departments like Customs and Excise departments with B.Com qualification. But you need to give an exam called " Combined Graduate Level " which is conducted by " Staff Selection Committee ".

Actually this exam is only for graduates No other one has a chance to apply for it. And also I need to give a nice suggestion is you must prepared while final of year of graduation itself.

There is No way to wait for Completion of graduation. But you need to satisfy some Eligibility criteria for it.

>> Must have a graduation from the recognized university with minimum percentage of marks.

>> Age should be in between 20 to 30 years required for some posts under CGL.

>> Final year candidates of graduation are eligible to apply for CGL.

Date of SSC CGL Examination is August 9, August 16 ,2015 .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?