6th May 2011, 10:35 AM
Nitin varshney

Can I get a Government Job after pursuing BSc in Agriculture from AAU Anand Gujarat?

I am currently pursuing b.sc. In agriculture from aau anand gujarat. Is there chanches of government job after this course???

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges for a candidate who have secured 1134 rank in ICAR Ph.D entrance exam?
  2. How to get a good job in Anand Gujarat after completing BSc biotechnology
  3. Which colleges can I get after scoring 427 rank in ICAR in Horticulture Department
  4. Central government jobs in Gujarat after graduating in Nursing?
  5. Can I get a government job with salary of 25000 after B.Sc in Agriculture?
  6. What are the other government job options for me after doing BSc Agriculture?
  7. Which graduation course I can opt after 12th if I want to take government job in future?
  8. What type of government job can I get after BSc Agriculture? What is the percentage required?
  9. Am I eligible to get government job in Gujarat after completion of B.Sc Nursing from college of nursing Ahmedabad?
  10. Which M.Pharm college in Rajkot is AICTE approved which provides stipend?
  11. Government jobs and their exams for B.Sc in Agriculture?
  12. How to get admission in M.Pharm in Anand Gujarat? Entrance exam that I have to answer to take admission in Gujarat?
  13. Am I eligible to do B.Sc Chemistry after completion of B.Sc Electronics and diploma in Agriculture? -- [New]
  14. Scope in BSc Agriculture course? Where can I get a job after studying BSc Agriculture and how much will be the salary? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  16. Can I get Government Job in Gujarat after completion of B.Sc and B.Ed in Geography?
  17. Entrance exam to enter in B.Sc agriculture college? List of best B.Sc agriculture college, job and salary scope of it? Is M.Sc in Agriculture compulsory to get good job?
  18. Agriculture related jobs in State Government?
9th May 2011, 06:15 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a Government Job after pursuing BSc in Agriculture from AAU Anand Gujarat?

Yes, you are eligible for getting the Government jobs. Looking into the present scenario the under graduate and post graduates have lot of career option with attractive remuneration package in this stream. You can find opportunities with certain sectors like food chain, diary consultancies etc. But for getting job into the public sector you need to take the exam conducted by the organization or the public service commission. You can also go with the higher studies in the same stream and the candidates in the research area can get the opportunity to work with IARI.
14th May 2011, 09:06 PM
Gita Irudhayaraj
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get a Government Job after pursuing BSc in Agriculture from AAU Anand Gujarat?

hi friend, yes. for agriculture studies, there are many vacancies in government. You see the newspapers and apply accordingly.
30th June 2011, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am persuing bsc biotechnology chemistry computer science final year can i get any government job?
12th August 2011, 06:33 AM
Unregistered

which is better?bsc agriculture or btech agriculture
21st August 2011, 03:07 AM
Unregistered

My qualification is m.sc. Ag. Horticulture . I want government job.
2nd September 2011, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

WHERE I CAN GET A JOB AFTER BSc(Ag) & after PGDM & HOW MUCH WILL BE SALIRY ?
11th September 2011, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Which job i got after passing Bsc in agriculture
22nd June 2013, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

what is starting sallery after get a government job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?