17th August 2013, 10:45 PM
Aishmeshram

Can I apply for IISC Bangalore if I am a B.E civil 3rd year student

Hello sir, I am B.E. Civil 3rd yr student. Can i apply iisc banglore. And when start gate preparation?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for IISC Bangalore if I am a B.E 3rd year student
  2. Can I apply for IISC Bangalore after B.E civil?
  3. Is there a CGPA cutoff to apply for the internship program of IISc Bangalore? What are the requirements?
  4. Any chance to join internship at IISC Bangalore? I am a student of Metallurgical Engineering
  5. How can I get admission in IISC, Bangalore to study M.Tech(Geotechnical Engineering) being a B.Tech 3rd year student? -- [New]
  6. How can i apply for MSc Microbiology in IISC while being a 3rd year student of BSc Microbiology
  7. Am I eligible to do intenrship in IISC? I am a 2nd year B.E student in Bangalore
  8. Can I apply for Integrated Ph.D programme in IISC, Bangalore if completed B.E. in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  9. How to go for integrated Ph.D program in microbiology and Cell Biology from IISC Bangalore
  10. How to apply for best Internship being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in Civil?
  11. What are the job opportunities after doin the 4 year BS course in bangalore.?
  12. What is the procedure to join internship at L&T, IISC, DLF?
  13. How many courses can I apply after doing MSc from IISC Bangalore
  14. How to apply for research internship in IISC Bangalore if I am a S-4 student pursuing Mechanical Engineering?
  15. How to apply for civil services exam? I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year
  16. What are the government jobs for civil engineers? I am a student of 3rd year Civil -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the syllabus of IISC? Past 5 years question papers for IISC entrance test?
  18. Am I eligible for an internship in IISC? Procedure to apply?
29th August 2016, 08:27 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for IISC Bangalore if I am a B.E civil 3rd year student

IISC, Bangalore is one of the premier institute for pursuing Master of Technology course. Admission in IISC for M.Tech is given on basis of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

The eligibility criteria for GATE exam is that candidate must done bachelor's degree in technology or engineering from a recognized institute. Final year candidates of B.Tech or B.E are also eligible for GATE examination. But you are in pre final year that is third year and hence, you are not eligible for GATE exam.

You will be eligible for GATE examination next year. You can start you preparation from now. First of all clear you basic fundamentals of second and third year subjects and then do practice of questions as much as possible. GATE is all about practice and concepts. You need to be among top 0-300 rank in GATE exam to get admission in IISC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?