22nd August 2013, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

How many courses can I apply after doing MSc from IISC Bangalore

i m doing B.sc botany ( h).i m in 2nd year...i want to know that for how many courses i can apply for doing my M.sc frm IISc banglor?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best institute for MSc Chemistry in India?
  2. Can I apply for Integrated Ph.D programme in IISC, Bangalore if completed B.E. in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible for MSc astronomy in IISC Bangalore? I am pursuing BSc final year with PCM and computer science
  4. What are the job opportunities after doin the 4 year BS course in bangalore.?
  5. Courses in the field of M.Sc. in Electronics? Top colleges in Bangalore for the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is there a CGPA cutoff to apply for the internship program of IISc Bangalore? What are the requirements?
  7. When can I apply for Ph.D entrance exam conducted by IISC Bangalore? Topicwise syllabus, sample question papers and date of entrance exam?
  8. Can I apply for IISC Bangalore after B.E civil?
  9. How to enroll for PhD at IISC Bangalore? Entrance exam and stipend?
  10. Can I apply for IISC Bangalore if I am a B.E 3rd year student
  11. How to go for integrated Ph.D program in microbiology and Cell Biology from IISC Bangalore
  12. How can I study Ph.D in IISC, Bangalore being MDS doctor?
  13. How can I apply for internship in IISC? Can I do internship in May or June?
  14. Can I apply for IISC Bangalore if I am a B.E civil 3rd year student
  15. What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for doing internship in IISC bangalore? I'm in B.Tech 2nd year
  16. Syllabus of Life Science exam of IISC Bangalore?
  17. How to apply for research internship in IISC Bangalore if I am a S-4 student pursuing Mechanical Engineering?
  18. How to apply for internship in IISC Bangalore?
31st May 2019, 04:07 PM
LegendKiller99

Default Re: How many courses can I apply after doing MSc from IISC Bangalore

You can apply for as many courses in which you are eligible. If you are satisfying the eligibility norms then you become available for it. So keep checking the eligibility criteria first of all and then apply otherwise it will be a issue for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?