17th August 2013, 10:50 PM
Aishmeshram

Can I apply for IISC Bangalore after B.E civil?

Hello sir, I am B.E. Civil 3rd yr student. Can i aaply iisc banglore.after b.e.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for IISC Bangalore if I am a B.E civil 3rd year student
  2. Can I apply for Integrated Ph.D programme in IISC, Bangalore if completed B.E. in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering? -- [New]
  3. Can I apply for IISC Bangalore if I am a B.E 3rd year student
  4. What are the job opportunities after doin the 4 year BS course in bangalore.?
  5. How many courses can I apply after doing MSc from IISC Bangalore
  6. Is there a CGPA cutoff to apply for the internship program of IISc Bangalore? What are the requirements?
  7. Which college should I choose among IISC Bangalore and IIT for M.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  8. Institutes offering Ph.D in Civil Engineering stream? List of IITs and foreign institutes? Is IISC Bangalore offering this course?
  9. When can I apply for Ph.D entrance exam conducted by IISC Bangalore? Topicwise syllabus, sample question papers and date of entrance exam?
  10. How to enroll for PhD at IISC Bangalore? Entrance exam and stipend?
  11. How to go for integrated Ph.D program in microbiology and Cell Biology from IISC Bangalore
  12. How can I study Ph.D in IISC, Bangalore being MDS doctor?
  13. How can I apply for internship in IISC? Can I do internship in May or June?
  14. What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for doing internship in IISC bangalore? I'm in B.Tech 2nd year
  15. Is it possible to get admission in M.tech after passing degree in engineering with 60% aggregate
  16. Which is the best institute for MSc Chemistry in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to apply for research internship in IISC Bangalore if I am a S-4 student pursuing Mechanical Engineering?
  18. How to apply for internship in IISC Bangalore?
12th August 2016, 06:19 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for IISC Bangalore after B.E civil?

Yes, you can apply for IISC Bangalore after B.E civil. You can apply for Master of Technology (M Tech) in Civil engineering, Master of Design, Master of Management programme.

Eligibility required for admission is a minimum of second class in Bachelor's degree in appropriate field of Engineering / Technology or equivalent degree with valid GATE score.

Candidates will be shortlisted based on a valid GATE / CAT /GMAT scores followed by a group discussion and interview. Final selection will be based on the performance in the group discussion and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?