17th August 2013, 10:44 PM
Aishmeshram

Can I apply for IISC Bangalore if I am a B.E 3rd year student

Hello sir, I am B.E. Civil 3rd yr student. Can i apply iisc banglore. And when start gate preparation.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for IISC Bangalore if I am a B.E civil 3rd year student
  2. Is there a CGPA cutoff to apply for the internship program of IISc Bangalore? What are the requirements?
  3. Can I apply for IISC Bangalore after B.E civil?
  4. Any chance to join internship at IISC Bangalore? I am a student of Metallurgical Engineering
  5. How can I get admission in IISC, Bangalore to study M.Tech(Geotechnical Engineering) being a B.Tech 3rd year student? -- [New]
  6. How can i apply for MSc Microbiology in IISC while being a 3rd year student of BSc Microbiology
  7. Am I eligible to do intenrship in IISC? I am a 2nd year B.E student in Bangalore
  8. Can I apply for Integrated Ph.D programme in IISC, Bangalore if completed B.E. in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  9. How to go for integrated Ph.D program in microbiology and Cell Biology from IISC Bangalore
  10. What are the job opportunities after doin the 4 year BS course in bangalore.?
  11. How many courses can I apply after doing MSc from IISC Bangalore
  12. How to apply for research internship in IISC Bangalore if I am a S-4 student pursuing Mechanical Engineering?
  13. What is the syllabus of IISC? Past 5 years question papers for IISC entrance test?
  14. Am I eligible for an internship in IISC? Procedure to apply?
  15. List of Aeronautical Centres where I can apply for summer training during 3rd year Aeronautical B.Tech? Procedure to apply in HAL Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of the electronic companies in Bangalore? I am a 3rd year B.Tech electronics and instrumentation student
  17. When can I apply for Ph.D entrance exam conducted by IISC Bangalore? Topicwise syllabus, sample question papers and date of entrance exam?
  18. List of companies offering 1 month Winter Internship in Bangalore for B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
30th July 2016, 09:13 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for IISC Bangalore if I am a B.E 3rd year student

IISC, Bangalore is one of the best institute for pursuing Master of Technology. The admission in IISC Bangalore in Master of Technology is given on basis of GATE scorecard and you need to have very good rank in GATE exam to get admission in this institute for pursuing M.Tech.

M.Tech stands for Master of Technology. Candidates of engineering or technology in final year of this degree can apply for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. GATE is conducted by IIT or IISC every year. GATE 2017 will be conducted by IIT, Roorkee. GATE is an objective examination consisting of 65 questions of 100 marks. Third year of engineering is right time to start preparation of GATE examination. You can start your preparation from now.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?