15th April 2018, 08:39 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply in JEE Main & Advanced with NIOS Maths and CBSE PCB Certificates?

Sir, I have completed my 12th CBSE with PCB. But I have given Maths exam with NIOS Board. So, with the certificate of NIOS Board I can apply in JEE Main & Advanced? Kindly let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I appear in JEE Main & Advanced through NIOS improvement exam having secured 76% in 12th CBSE?
  2. Can I get admission in 12th NIOS after completing 10th CBSE? Eligibility to appear in JEE Main & Advanced if pursuing 12th NIOS?
  3. Is it possible to appear in JEE Main if qualify Physics and Chemistry from CBSE and Maths from NIOS?
  4. Eligibility to appear in JEE Main & Advanced for 12th NIOS student?
  5. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Main if appeared in Maths exam from NIOS Board being a 12th PCB candidate?
  6. Possibility to apply in JEE Main & Advanced for a candidate who has appear JEE Main twice?
  7. Eligibility to appear in NEET and JEE Main & Advanced for 12th NIOS candidate?
  8. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and ISC? Which one is suitable for preparation of JEE Main & Advanced?
  9. Can I give JEE Main next year if appear in Maths compartmental?
  10. Whether an NIOS Maths marksheet considerable to appear in JEE Main 3rd time for CBSE candidate? -- [New]
  11. Eligibility to appear in JEE Main & Advanced for 12th Science CBSE Private candidate?
  12. Will I be eligibile for JEE MAINS 2016? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How many number of attempts are allowed for IIT entrance exam in a life time?
  14. Should I migrate to CBSE Board for easier preparation of JEE Main and Advanced?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for JEE Advanced if reappearing in 12th from NIOS board?
  16. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Main & Advanced and EAMCET if qualified in Compartmental exams of 12th NIOS? Can I get admission in any Engineering college of Andhra Pradesh without any entrance exam?
  17. Can I appear in JEE Main and Advanced if completed 11th CBSE and preparing for 12th NIOS in same year?
  18. Eligibility to appear in JEE Main and study B.Tech for 12th NIOS candidate?
21st April 2018, 11:35 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in JEE Main & Advanced with NIOS Maths and CBSE PCB Certificates?

No, you are not eligible to apply for JEE Main and JEE Advanced examination with NIOS Mathematics and CBSE PCB certificates. To be eligible to apply for JEE Main examination, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with PCM stream from a Government recognised board. Candidates who have qualified and secured top 2,00,000 rank in JEE Main examination are eligible to appear in JEE Advanced examination. So, being a 12th standard PCB stream student from CBSE Board and with Mathematics subject from NIOS Board, you are not eligible to appear in JEE Main and JEE Advanced examination.
26th June 2019, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply in JEE Main & Advanced with NIOS Maths and CBSE PCB Certificates?

Sir, is there any way for applying jee mains after qualifying class 12 with PCB stream
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?