5th October 2017, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum eligibility to apply for central government Teachers job?

Sir, I have completed ISC with getting 63 percentage and appearing in the D.El.ed 2nd year. Sir, I qualified CTET with getting 83 marks. Can I eligible for a central teacher. Can you please answer me back soon as possible? Thank you!

7th October 2017, 08:58 PM
Saranbala18

Default Re: What is the minimum eligibility to apply for central government Teachers job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have completed ISC with getting 63 percentage and appearing in the D.El.ed 2nd year. Sir, I qualified CTET with getting 83 marks. Can I eligible for a central teacher. Can you please answer me back soon as possible? Thank you!
It's nice to see that you are interested in Central Government Teacher job. To get Central Government Teacher job, you need to appear and qualify in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET). This exam has been divided into two different stages namely, Primary Stage and Elementary Stage.

-> For Classes I-V Primary Stage:

You must have completed 12th with minimum 50% marks and appearing or passed in final year of 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education from a recognized board.

-> For Classes VI-VIII Elementary Stage:

You must have completed Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education from a recognized board.

For more updates -> www.ctet.nic.in/
8th October 2017, 09:20 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum eligibility to apply for central government Teachers job?

You have qualified CTET exam,so you are eligible for central school as a teacher.

If you have a completed Bachelor's Degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for CTET exam. You must have valid B.Ed score.

Only Indian citizenship candidate are eligible for this exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 40 years.
8th October 2017, 08:30 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Being a Class 12th passed candidate as well as final year student of Diploma in Elementary Education ( D.El.Ed ) degree you are eligible for your recruitment as Central government teacher job as you have managed to qualify CTET ( Central Teacher Eligibility Test ). But for confirming your recruitment you need to secure at least 50% marks in your D.El.Ed degree course.

But one thing I would like to remind you is that being a Class 12th passed and D.El.Ed degree you are eligible for appearing in CTET Paper I examination only for your recruitment as teacher upto Class V only and that to in the CBSE schools aided by Centrally government like JNVs, KVs, etc. and other private schools.

For more details related to CTET you can visit the link www.ctet.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?