24th August 2011, 01:13 PM
akhilesh.ec39

Can I apply for UGC NET Exam after the completion of B.Tech in EC? How to apply for the Exam?

hi.m b.tech in ec.am i eligible for ugc net/jrf.if yes,then how should i apply.
thanks

24th August 2011, 05:15 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for UGC NET Exam after the completion of B.Tech in EC? How to apply for the Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by akhilesh.ec39 View Post
hi.m b.tech in ec.am i eligible for ugc net/jrf.if yes,then how should i apply.
thanks
No, You are Not eligible to apply for NET Examination.

NET Stands for National Eligiblity Test and this examination was Conducted by UGC Every year and to apply for this examination you must have to complete your Post graduate degree course / Master Degree course with minimum 55% marks.

>> But you have completed your Bachelor degree in Engineering, so you are not eligible to apply for NET Examination, So If you are Interested in NET Examination, then please Complete your Post Graduation first and then you are eligible for NET Examination.

>> The examination was Held in June and December Every year. The June examination was already completed and The Notification of december NET Examination was going to be declared soon in next month.

Eligible candidates may fill the application form Online By visit the Official website Of UGC.

But you are Not eligible for NET Examination, So I will suggest you please go with Master Degree course and then you are eligible for NET Examination and if you need more Information, then please check the Official website -

http://ugcnetonline.in
24th August 2011, 06:17 PM
rana2011
Banned

Default Re: Can I apply for UGC NET Exam after the completion of B.Tech in EC? How to apply for the Exam?

No,You are Not eligible to apply for NET Examination.If you are Interested in NET Examination, then please Complete your Post Graduation first and then you are eligible for NET Examination.

NET Stands for National Eligiblity Test and this examination was Conducted by UGC Every year.

To apply for this examination you must have to complete your Post graduate degree course / Master Degree course with minimum 55% marks.

Eligibility:

You have to completed your Bachelor degree in Engineering, so you are not eligible to apply for NET Examination.

The examination was Held in June and December Every year.
The June examination was already completed and The Notification of december NET Examination was going to be declared soon in next month.

Eligible candidates may fill the application form Online By visit the Official website Of UGC.

For more Information, please check the Official website -
http://ugcnetonline.in

Thanks!!
29th September 2011, 04:36 PM
rohitluwangbama

please give me the previous question and answer for Assistant Grade exam. and ONGC exam.
9th October 2011, 02:32 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for UGC NET Exam after the completion of b.sc( agriculture) 4 year prog. ?
can b.tech.(ec) holder aapply for UGC NET exam ?
12th August 2012, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

hi m a b tech EC final year student.plz suggest me some courses apart from my subjects so that i can be special from others.
13th August 2012, 07:09 AM
Unregistered

i have completed M.Tech. in communication engg .can i appear at ugc net electronic science paper
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?