25th June 2017, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for deputy commissioner examination?

I am student of B.A final year and after BA final. I want to became a deputy commissioner please give me idea, How to prepare for deputy commissioner?

3rd July 2017, 06:09 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to prepare for deputy commissioner examination?

There is no direct process available to become Deputy Commissioner, you have to become an IPS officers first and then through promotion you may get the post for Deputy Commissioner.
To become an IPS (Indian Police Services) officer you have to appear and qualify in UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) examination.
Followings are the eligibility criteria for UPSC:
>A candidate must be an Indian citizen.
>The candidate should have passed bachelors degree in any discipline and with any percentage form a recognized university.
>Candidate's age should be in between 21 years to 30 years.There are 3 years and 5 years of age relaxation is available for OBC and SC/ST candidates respectively.
Since you are in BA final year then for now you should focus more on your final year examination.After completing your bachelors degree, you can think and focus on becoming IPS officer.You should join good coaching institutes near you for the preparation of the same.
Also try to solve and practice previous years question papers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?