25th January 2017, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get the software engineer job after completion of diploma in electronics and communication engineering?

Diploma ece guy can reach software engineer position after getting experience or doing any job oriented courses for diploma holders.? Is it possbile? Can you please give me the steps which I need to follow for the same? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is best after completion of diploma Electronics and Communication engineering?
  2. How to study diploma in sound engineer after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  3. Which course to select after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering?
  4. List of top groups of B.Tech stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I become a Software Engineer after completion of Engineering Diploma course?
  6. How to join Aeronautical course after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  7. Am I eligible to get a software job after completion of diploma in ECE with B.Tech?
  8. What should I do after completion of B.Sc Electronics course?
  9. Can I get a job in software company after completion of B.Tech in ECE and experience in electronics related company?
  10. Is there any bank job for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineer?
  11. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  12. Job in Air force as a Software engineer after working in a CMM as a Software engineer?
  13. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago?
  14. What are the job opportunities for electronics and communication engineer in Railways?
  15. Isn't the Bank PO job suitable for engineers? Should I go for private job?
  16. How to become a software engineer after completion of SSC with 75% marks?
  17. What should I do to join diploma in electronics communication after completion of ITI Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  18. How can I become an Application Software Engineer being a Diploma Electronics 2nd year student?
26th January 2017, 03:55 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get the software engineer job after completion of diploma in electronics and communication engineering?

No, it is not possible to get software engineer job after completion of your three years Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering course from a recognised institute. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree in IT/ CS/ ECE are eligible to apply for software engineering job. Since, you have not pursued Bachelor's degree course, you can't get software job even if you do any job oriented course after completion of your Diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?